Name Change for Spiraldownfall

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Aug 2, 2008.

Please vote for one or pick other for different Idea.

1. KNOTTY

2. PACK "O" HOOKS

3. SLIPKNOT

4. OTHER

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    No hard fellings buddy but I think after the other night it's time time for the Name Change Game!!!:big_smile:

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Bill get out there and find some new water, these old spots of yours are only producing 20 fish and we were hoping for 30.:smile2: No, Jason said that was one of your spots buddy so thanks for doing the leg work.

Now I am one who usually just lets these kind of things pass and never brings up another persons mistakes but I feel it is my duty to bring to light the events that were taking place out of the left side of the boat.:smile2: Jason is a he!! of a nice guy and it pains me to tell this story but it has to be told.

The first fish of the night was a nice 5 to 7 lb blue that hit hard and came in on our Captains side of the boat. The rest of his fish last night are another story. Tap..tap..tap....slam, no hook up. etc etc all night long. Then SLAM....fish on....not anymore. Leaves it out there for 20 min, no hook. Slam....fish on....not anymore. Leaves it out there for 10 min, no hook. SLAM....no fish....you guessed it no hook.:smile2::smile2::smile2: And the night seemed to progress this way for our fearless-hook donating Capt. He never caught another fish all night other than that one 5-7 lb blue that hit withing the first 5 minutes of the trip. I don't know but the name QUICK-RELEASE comes to mind.:smile2::smile2:
    It wasn't so funny at first but after the third or fourth time it got down right hilarious. Seriously though, I had a great time out there with Jason and Willie and congrats on a new PB Willie.

This is the reason for the name change just read.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I think the man deserves it. I know if it would of happened to me that there would have been an onslaught of unmerciful ribbing. So let the games begin!

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    It looks like slipknot is starting to run away with it..

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I only have one word for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palomar!!!!

6. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    HAHAHAA this is great I go away for a couple days and i come back and I am famous on here. Ya Ya I had a bad night and i knew a name change was coming because thats all Ryan was saying to me. Whens this pole closE?? Anyways i am off to meet bill,ryan, and grumper Im out do redeem myself.

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I don't know if you can come back from something like that but its worth a shot. I am gonna bring Betsy out with me tonight and try some 4lb baits.:smile2:

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Here is a pic of Betsy

[​IMG]

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    A good dirt dobber always carrys enuff mud:smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I have never caught anything on her so I'm gonna try her out on some big kittys.

11. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Good luck Ryan, catch a Hog!!!

12. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis

Welcome back Slip knot...I mean Jason.............LOL sorry couldnt help it
    How did you guys do down south

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yo punkin, there isnt anything in that river that you cant get on on your 'little' Avets.

LMAO. Please take a picture of that behemoth sitting in the driftmasters :smile2:

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I want a pic of him holding that monster.. That looks more like something Rat or Branden would use not poor ol Ryan..

15. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I think slipknot is starting to grow on everyone:cool2::wink:

16. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    TUNA anyone!!!!that's one whopper of a rod.:eek:oooh:

17. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    This poll will close on 8-9-08 at 10:16pm.:smile2:

18. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    i vote for slipknot

hey ryan howd betsy do

19. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    A LITTLE ADVICE , big ole kittys are smarter than that they can smell all that newness a mile away drag it through the rocks ,stir the bait bucket a few times before you even try to fish with it!!!!:eek:oooh:

20. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Ryan and I went up to Alton last night, and he brought Betsy with him. This things is stupid big. Makes a 10000 Abu look like an ultralight reel.:eek:oooh: Too bad she didn't see any action though. I think Ryan had a 4lb asian carp hanging off the end of a 20/0 hook.:roll_eyes: