N.Y. Jets

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by readingcatfisher, Aug 20, 2009.

1. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    The Jets are poised to be in contention for the AFC East title this year if things go right for them.New coach, agressive defensive schemes and players brought in.J E T S JETS JETS JETS :wink:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The most exciting thing the Jets have done in the past 40 years is when Joe Namath got drunked up and told Suzy Kolber he wanted to bang her! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

3. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Wake up Jim..Your dreaming.:cool2::smile2:

4. preshrd3cpy

preshrd3cpy New Member

State:
    Calhoun,Tennessee
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Jeeze Jim, a Jets fan?:eek:oooh::embarassed:

Hey Jim, Got Farve?:0a10:

6. BOOOOOOOO...........!

7. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    SHAWN GREEN, You Jets fans will love that great new rookie from Iowa.

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Good luck at the QB position! You have lifetime benchwarmer Kellen Clemens and soon to be major flop, Mark Sanchez. The only reason he was nay good is because he relied on the #1 defense in college fotball.

9. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    the jets strategy has gone to the birds. they need to get back to stealing steelers players so they have a shot at a wildcard loss

10. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    We'll see how it all pans out when my defense stomps a mudhole in the AFC east and takes the title Sanchez will be just like what's his face from the Falcons Matt Ryan that's it Pittsburgh narrowly escaped the Jets before due to a lousy kicker now things are falling into place for the Gang green watch your a** AFC :cool2: Sorry to disappoint you Northport my mom liked the Eagles not me I really hate Vick so 2 strikes against them for me but thanks for Lito!!

11. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Sorry Jay your dreaming if you think the Steelers are going anywhere again the Jets almost kicked their ass before,one kick away you guys got lucky :cool2:Keep Ben away from the ladies he's a little uncontrollable in that department if ya know what I mean:smile2::smile2:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  12. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    the cards ALMOST beat us too. i bet they wish that counted for something. of course they DID "ALMOST" beat us in the superbowl

13. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    I guess we will see

14. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Too bad my 3s couldn't get the 2 point conversion,Mark(dirty)Sanchez had some learning experiences against one of the toughest Ds in the league,but still had a TD pass,he will definitely be my starter.Good to see my team has depth the Ravens do not their first team can score 2s and 3s no points:smile2: my 2s and 3s all scored:cool2::cool2:it's all coming together guys:wink:

15. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I'm a Jets fan too, but man...we ain't done squat yet. We didn't make the playoffs last year and now we're the cream of the AFC crop?!?!:eek:oooh: I think we could push to make a wild card birth but even that's stretching it a bit I think. NE will be better than last year, the Dolphins will be about the same and the Bills always suck. Pitt is still much better than we are. The Colts and Jags are still gonna be good. It's gonna be tough to do much more than just get into the playoffs. I'm just glad we got rid of that moron Mangini....worst thing to happen to the Jets in a long time. A completely overrated, unworthy head coach.

16. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    that moron is fitting in well with his new team:wink:

17. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    He's still a moron, local news guys saying he's "fitting in" doesn't change that. He can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Remember, people were calling him Mangenius after the first year he was in NY and then look what he did. He's not a good coach and if you think he is then you're kidding yourself. But then again you guys were used to Romeo...so anything may be an upgrade:smile2::smile2:

18. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    that moron can relate with the morons he is coaching and the morons he is working for. i preferred romeo to mankinni. romeo was a bit more clueless as to what football was exactly.

19. Hey Jim!:big_smile:

Jets?:eek:oooh: Booooooooooo. Hahahaha.....:smile2::smile2::wink:

20. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Jets will win tonight at the Meadowlands as usual:wink: