N.Y. GIANTS

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Angler Ace, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    OK. So it's only Pre season, but that was some game against the PANTHERS. Our DEFENSE won the game for us. We always had a good defense, and they will continue to win many more games for us.

What we must do during this preseason is find out who ELI's main receiver will be. Looks like it will be Hixon right now, but we will need more than one receiver.
    I think the running game is OK also, so there is not much more I can see that needs to be addressed.

I think we are still a playoff team, in the toughest division in the NFL.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Pretty decent team. Kinda strange ending to the game last night but a win is a win for sure an preseason.

3. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    not the toughest division by any means !! the nfc south had 40 total wins last year with the afc south and nfc east both with 38 wins in 08 as well as the afc south having 42 wins the previous year of 2007!! so as far as that goes the nfc east is probably tied for second while the afc southy has more total wins the previous two years which puts them in the driver seat going in this year seeing as there are no indications of any teams going backwards!!!! :big_smile: most afc south teams have made forward progress this year with the big question mark going to the colts , but hell they got peyton- thats at least 8 wins by himself lol:big_smile: !! The nfc east will be strong IF washington steps up and with big alby leaving us and going there thats a huge stride for them!!

4. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My Bears looked pretty good against the Giants the other night. Jay Cutler showed some light connecting with a lot of no-name receivers. Our starting O-line held up fairly well against one of the top pass rushing teams. Hopefully we can keep making strides :cool2:

5. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    The GIANTS started 09 season just like they did in 08. They beat the Redskins.
    Defense look great, Speacial teams always need more work.
    The Offense didn't look bad either. Eli didn't have much problems with his new receivers.
    Cowboys are next for the GIANTS. If Romo has the slighest hint of any injury, the GIANTS defense will bring him and the cowboys down.

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Jake Delhomme will find a way to lose the game for the Panthers.

7. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Osi umenora got a TD hows that for his first game back after knee surgery?

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    A great start for the season :big_smile:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I can't until Osi, Tuck, or Pierce finish off McNabb for the season!:cool2:

10. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    THAT GOES FOR ROMO TOO.

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    My main man LT took out Theisman why not Osi and Romo:smile2: J/K as much as I hate the cowboys and especially Romo who helps me hate them more I wouldnt wish a career ending injury on anyone:embarassed:

12. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    I just picked up mario manningham on my fantasy team after watching the giants game does anyone think Eli is gonna throw enough for me to play him?

13. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Yes. I would think so. He alredy leads the team in TDs, and it won't surprise me if he ends up being the GIANTS leading receiver in TD's.
    It has only been 1 game, but ELI will not depend on one guy to get the job done. He will spread the ball around to all the receivers, to see who will be having a good day or not.
    Nicks will be out for two weeks, I hope MARIO, will do a good job of filling in for him.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  14. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    weeell is what happened close enough?

15. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    I watched Eli grow up here at Ole Miss He has disapointed me there and will disapoint me again Hope he continues to win especially monday nite
    Go Giants

16. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    As a GIANT's fan I remember back to the Bald Eagle (YA). I have liked ELI from day one, before him the only other QB I liked was SIMMS.
    I think to many people expect to much from ELI, because of his brother.
    IMOP I think Eli is just doing as good a QB can do with the team he is on.
    I also think he is one of the few who is worth his pay.
    Too many people just cant cut it playing in NEW YORK.
    We won't win the SUPER BOWL every year, but we won't be in LAST place either............................GO ELI and GIANTS.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  17. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Little Brother Eli and G-Men defense will prevail tonight.

18. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'll be rooting for the Giants..Can't stand the Cowboys

19. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    IT will be a hard game for our GIANTS to win, we have 6 men out. We know ROMO has a sore ankle, he didn't practice until wednesday. If the GIANTS get to him early, we should capitalize on his injury.

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Giants and Cowboys never got along. I always loved it when CB’s beat the giants Been a cowboy fan since I can remember but that Jerry Jones, he turned me away. Show and tell. I still watch every CB game.

Giants 27/17:cool2: