N.C. Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by McDreamy, Oct 9, 2006.

1. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    It was great meeting all of youns that show up for the gathering

Eric

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Just wanted to say it was great to meet you all that showed up, the food was great, and company even greater. Although the weather was well lets say fowl, I did get the boat in the water for little while and had a hookup or two, but decided to callit when the wind and wet made it just a little too cold for my son and I, for my first gathering we had a good time and can't wait till we get together again, Thanks to Barb for getting this event together and who showed up to make it more enjoyable, till the next event, Jeff

3. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    it was nice meeting all yall too. for those of you who missed it. well i cant think of anything mean enough to say that expresses how much you missed:lol:

4. catrod

catrod New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Im sorry I didnt make it, my work schedule didnt agree with me very well. I hope all had a good time and maybe next time we wont have a Noreaster blow threw and ruin the weather.

5. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    Sounds like everyone had a great time.Im sorry i missed it :angry: Im going to make the next one no matter what.I would love to meet you all

6. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    is their a e-mailing list to get on to hear about get togethers? Would be nice to go to lake and meet people you almost know. Been in NC for 2 years, only know people from work...work ...work.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Jerry if you check the gathering page and the NC pages you can find any information there for local gatherings. I believe the gathering page will also have info on the national gathering when that gets planned