N Branch Suskie

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by jigerjim, Sep 29, 2005.

1. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    Has anyone been fishin the N Branch lately? The river has come up a little, but we really need a good foot or better.

2. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.

3. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hey Skammer those are some great cats! Those are you right? Well if they are I did a pic for you!

Attached Files:

4. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    Scammer!!!!! Got a new name ha. If it wasent for the pix I never would of known who you were.
    Hey with all this rain the river should be in better shape for cat's next week. And everything else.

5. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Hey Gone Fishin..............Dat's me. Thanks for the pic. Normally the cats run a little larger but the bite has been slow lately.

6. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Jiger................Dat U?????

7. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    Yea.......... it's me. I put the wrong name in the wrong spot. I'll have to change it some day.

8. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    I found this forum snoopin around & enjoy lookin at all the big cats & readin all the info & stories. I wish we had some real big cats in our area. I am happy I found you here, at least I know someone on the forum. By the way, I am off again all this week, are you?

9. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    Jee's it's funny you mention it I'm off all week as well. I've been doing some foot fishen for Smallie's between the rain drop's, and that's about it. It quite over on the other site for some reason.

Laceville home boy is here as well, he go's under the name of bullhead.

10. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Copy on LHB, I recognized his pic.
    The other site has been quiet but picked up a little today. I haven't fished for a while, my bow is stuck in my hand & I can't seem to get it out. Has any body been doin any good with the cats up your way?
    Hope to get out one day next week. ( If I can get off!)

11. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    welcome aboard skammer ....

glad to see you got out after the cats ...
    been going throu a dry spell here on cats
    but the panfish and LM have been good
    talk to u soon

12. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Thanks Mike..............I enjoy the site & all the info. I fished Kentucky Lake when I was in the service & really liked the cat fishin down there. These guys from the southern states have access to some real big cats. Hope fully the flatheads will work thier way up to our section of the river & we get a chance to tie into some hogs.