Myths lies and stupidity..DDT and Guncontrol

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by beespringer, Oct 10, 2009.

1. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    I thought this was interesting ,so I thought I would share it with you..

[youtubevid]/v/xVK1xQoxhPI&hl[/youtubevid]

2. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I remember a lot of people talking about when they were young, running around in the mosquito spray and thought it was a lot of fun. Funny thing is they are still around to tell about it. The gun control portion was good, too. Tells it the way it really is, something the gun control advocates don't want advertized.

3. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Lol, my grandpa is afraid of most all chemicals. At one time, he would not lick an envelope; he would spit on his finger, and smear it on the adhesive of the envelope. He's thinks you can get cancer from styrofoam plates that have been partially melted by hot food. He can often be heard saying, "That stuff's POISON.". :smile2:

I do believe I heard the familiar pop of a snub-nose .38. :big_smile:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The gun part especially. I agree with the right to carry. Steve and I took the class for that. He sent his in just have to get mine sent in. One never knows if or when they will be in a situation where the gun saved your life instead of took it.

5. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    Would be nice if the myths where true. Like in a fairly tell we would all live happy ever after .Only people in charge should be armed ,they would protect us all. You would think good meaning people who think this way Would stopped ask why has that not been tried before? and if so what happens? I must not be as smart as they are

6. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Like the guy said, he don't care what the law is, he gonna do what he wants. Law abiding gun owners are at a disadvantage. Calif just passed and the Gov signed AB 962 which will require a license to buy ammo. What a crock of ..................

7. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    dam straight!!!!!!!!!! reps to ya.