Mystery Solved

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 16, 2008.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Or at least that is what the Calif police say. The Mystery of the death of Adam Walsh has been solved. Ottis Toole supposely confessed on his death bed in prison to the killing and beheading of Adam Walsh .The boy went missing July 27th 1981 and his head was found by fisherman 120 miles away.At least it's some closer for John Walsh and his wife. Article on Yahoo News about it.

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Goin fishin and finding a lil boy's head!! I use to work as a Paramedic back in the 80's and seen some scences but a severed head I think would make me sick.Glad this mystery is solved.:look_down:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the info. Appreciated.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    How does someone go that long with such a deep dark secret. It seems that it would eat them up mentally

5. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    They must be pretty certain to reveal it publically, hopefully he knew about evidence from the case not released to the public, I'm gonna have to google that one! There is certainly no reason for them to lie to the Walsh's about it after all these years, and offer them that closure. God Bless those people I know they have been through hell and back through the years, having so many unanswered questions and never knowing who did this to their son :(

My heart goes out to them and I will say a prayer for them and others that have lost children somewhere out there...my God what a burden that must be, I can't imagine how that must plague a parent's every thought from the day that child is gone from them, some to eventually be found and others not.

Lord help all who are going through such a horrible experience.

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I don't understand how it took this long to close the case. He had allegedly confessed twice... then on his death bed confessed again. It couldn't be proven because of lost evidence. How now, 12 years after the suspects death. I'm glad they did, but don't understand why they couldn't have done this same thing years ago.

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I just googled it and read about it and he's been dead for over 10 years and his niece supposedly told Mr Walsh that he had confessed on the death bed. WOW why didn't someone tell them this WAY before now if it's true. I was under the impression that he just died I don't even recall hearing about him dying, I was unaware that he had all ready passed :/ BUT they are closing the files and calling it solved. Gosh that is just wild!

At any rate my prayers go out to the family...there are 3 other children now. My heart goes out to them all

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks John...gonna have to go read since you sent us all this weather....:wink:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sorry Kenny but I just had to share this lovely weather with my Ia Pals.Didn't want you ,Andy and JD to feel left out.:haha::0a18:

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    THROWING SNOWBALL-(lol duck)

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    nutter snow ball (LOL)

12. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I saw somethin about this on the news, the local cops seemed to mess up the investigation. Unfortunately the kid is still dead. At least the killer is dead and won't be doing it to anyone else.