Myself my wife and nascar!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishrollo, Feb 17, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, after Michael Waltrip qualifying second, and getting all pumped for the Daytonna 500!....Things weren't falling into place... and with eight laps to go, my wife that knows nothing about nascar, decides to jump into my conversation im having with myself to say...." Atleast he has been consistent." ...WHAT!? At that point, I quickly understood one thing.....NEVER WATCH SPORTS WITH YOUR WIFE!!!!!! rollo

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I dunno bout that Rollo, my wife is as big a gearhead as I am. She's been by my side in the pits from back when we raced our son in quarter midgets, mini sprints, and modified midgets. In fact, there were times when I had to work and she would have to take him to the track, and make adjustments to the car, and won. Now that we are out of racing ourselves, watching racing at home gets to be more like a pit session, argueing over what adjustments should be made, and how who's crewchief screwed up. It gets to be pretty funny sometimes. On second thought, you may be the lucky one.:smile2:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    mine came in with 4 to go handed me a kid and told me to clean out the kitchen sink. i got a little frustrated and said im watching the end of this first.

stank anyhow. last 20 are the only worth watching and 80% of those were lead by the corvette. one of my all time worst i thought. made the top 10.:sad2:

4. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You guys arent alone! We (myself, wife, and 19yr old son) had been in Branson, Mo all weekend and left there in time for me to get home with 100 laps to go, I didnt blink from the tv, and with 10 left to go, my wife handed me a suitcase and asked me to start un-packing it!!!!!!:crazy:I watched the end of the race! I REALLY think this was a TEST!:confused2:My 2 picks finished in the top 10, either one of them could have won the race, butttttttt DIDNT!:eek:oooh:Its going to be interesting for sure!