my wreck last night

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thecatman, May 24, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well guys as jesse told yall i was in a bad car wreck last night guy was doin over 100 hit me in the rear and i was doin 60 or so all gear except for a few reels and the lantern are destroyed apparantly the guy was drunk and got kicked outta the bar for fighting and wasnt watching the road this could have been much much worse especially if he would have hit me on the driverside and not passenger i manage to keep good control of the car and will post more pics as soon as i get my camera but this one pic is the one my friend who took me to the er picked up

Attached Files:

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    You are lucky to be alive and we are glad it was the car totaled and not you...I know you are sore and probably hurting pretty good, but I hope that it's nothing that won't heal quickly!

Glad you are still with us, friend! that's a bad hit!

3. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Thank the good lord you are still alive, and doing relatively well considering the circumstances. The guy that hit you should never, ever, be allowed to operate a vehicle again! What if he hit you head on, or hit a vehicle full of a family. It happens all the time and it is sad, and a down right awful. I know that many states including NC are making it law if you hit someone and kill them and your DUI, it's vehicular homicide, and a prison sentence of at least 10 years. Did that idiot have anything to say to you? I bet he didn't even have a scratch. I'm a LEO and have had many experiences with these knuckleheads. Thank god your ok, and he didn't kill anybody. I thought you had 5 Penn 80 international reels and rods in your trunk, that the guy demolished when he hit you:wink:

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    dang that sure looks rough. youre blessed to make it out without much serious injury. someone was sure watchin over ya. glad you gonna b ok.

5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You were evidently riding the the best Passenger a man can have. Glad you weren't more seriously injured and it's good to see you back so soon. I'll be sending One up for your speedy recovery

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    That was a horrible accident by the looks of it. Your so lucky to be able to be on here chatting with us for sure. Glad to still have you with us all!

7. Catfishin_Farm_Boy

Catfishin_Farm_Boy New Member

State:
    Sevierville, TN
    I'm glad your still alive and kickin bud !! That definitly could of been alot worse... The car and fishin stuff is replaceable but you aint so glad to see ya make it out alright..

8. deadly_legend

deadly_legend New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Really gald nothing serious is wrong with you, and that is was the car and not you, your sure are being watched out for. Glad your ok man, and just rest up and get better :) and im sorry about the car.

9. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE OK BRANDON.I GLAD YOU WERE NOT HURT I WOULD HATE TO LOOSE A GOOD FISHING BUDDY ALTHOUGH WE CAN'T CATCH ANY FISH LATELY BUT AT LEAST WE CAN STILL FISH ANOTHER DAY.JUST GLAD TO SEE YOU OK LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Seen this this mornin Brandon, glad your ok. I hope insurance will compensate for your loss. Could have been worse brother, at least your here typing and not wearin a tag on your toe. Ya gonna be sore, take care. jf

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Man, Brandon, that looks u-u-u-gly!!! Glad you're okay, & by the signature, looks like your sense of humor is intact! Thank God!

12. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    thanks everyone and as far as my sense of humor without it i'd be completely loony lol heres something funny my back glass shattered but yet the globe on the new lantern is still unscathed funny part is i break globes on lanterns faster than i go through the mantles lol

13. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Glad you are ok brother!!!! I lost my phone and been out at the river so you can call me on the other one, only difference in numbers is the last digit is a 9 instead of an 8.

Really happy to hear ur ok, had me worried when u told me ur car was totalled. I'm not much of a religous man, but im definately gonna senp up a few prayers, we got lots of fishin to do and this coulda really been bad man. Theyd better lock that boy up for a long time and hope none of us Nebraska boys get our hands on him. Stay in touch brother and let me know how ur doing!!

14. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    now thats ugly glad your ok

15. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    That's one ugly accident Brandon!!:crazy: I'm very glad you were not seriously injured or worse yet!! Yes, that could of been way worse and on the flipside, the fishing gear is replaceable, but you're not!! Glad your here to tell of the experience!! Get back to some fishing and that's the best healing power I know of!!

16. fishinnut

fishinnut New Member

State:
    S.C.
    So glad you weren't hurt, you never know whats going to happen on the road.

17. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey guys heres some more pics of the wreck

Attached Files:

18. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Uh......what kind of car was that again??

19. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    lol it was a pontiac sunfire 4dr now i'm thinkin its a pontiac sunfire 2dr with no trunk lol

20. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    you missed the body bag...
    i think you know how lucky you are...
    now i hope your luck holds and you get 200 grand!
    lee and bitty:embarassed: