my work

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Aug 11, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    when im not stuffing animals and hunting / fishing this is the real work i do. exterior stucco. me and a friend of mine that used to plaster did this home in decatur il about 7 years ago.

i was just a few blocks away from it coming back from the gathering this weekend so i shot by to snap a few shots. still looks as good a the day we done it.

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    looks good :cool2::cool2:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Looks good. Anybody who does masonry or stucco, earns their keep.

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
  5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Sweet looking home. You did some great work

6. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Looks good Jerm. American workers have the best craftsmanship and quality in the world. You should be proud.

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Oh, by-the-way...how much did JW pay you to get into your avatar? lmao:smile2:

8. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    i thought when you weren't stuffing animals you were creating cool looking avatars.:big_smile:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    the pigs flew didnt they?

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    a better answer walt. we both paied respect. thats how he got there. glad to have met him.

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jeremy...nice looking home. So...what do ya do with 50 year old stucco with a few cracks in it? My house is stucco. Old school. It needs a couple of repairs. What do ya do? Tear it down, and start from scratch?

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    they can be repaired. patched that is. but a patch is a patch. depending on the skill of the plasterer is what determins how the patch stands out.:wink:

13. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Nice work Jerm, something I've never had the chance to do. Looks like your a master at it. :big_smile:

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    15 years at it.:cool2:

15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    15 years??? It only took Rosie O'Donnells underwear 30 minutes to perfect the art of stucco.....:eek:oooh::smile2:

Just kiddin...again real nice work there....

16. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That is nice, nice house also. So you do actually work huh? Not one of those goverment jobs?

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    in the fields pulling tassles at 12 started working at a dairy queen week after i got my liscense and worked up to night manager, untill i switched jobs and delivered pizzas. turned 18 my uncle was president of the finishers and plasters local and got me on an apprenticeship in 94. got my journeymans card after 3 years and we have a 4 year apprentice program. i have a talent with picking up things. hence the taxidermy. and been a proud member of local #18 plasterers and cement masons local to this day.

i cut trees do drywall work and paint on the side. and still finish concrete with my uncle on the side at times.

you wont pass to many buildings in bloomington il with stucco /dryvit on them i didnt work on if built after 95. and many in champaign, peoria, springfield all the way to kankakee and ottawa illinois.

bought my home in 1999 with $100.00 bills.

not sure if you were poking fun boomer but if anyone thought i was a sponge.

hell no!:wink::big_smile:

18. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    LOL figured that would get you hackles up. In my younger years, I use to dry wall and tape a little, then I moved on to roofing. I enjoyed it, just couldnt make a living at it in Oklahoma.

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It wasn't really that expensive but, well worth it. Jeremy is a fine young man and I for one am proud to have met him!!!!

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good looking work :cool2::cool2::cool2: