My Wife's Fishing Report, lol

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by stumpjumper, Oct 7, 2008.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    My wife and I spent a bit of time fishing the Tennessee River this past weekend. We launched around 9am Sat. morning to catch bream for bait. After loading the livewell we set out to fish some new stretches that we scouted two weeks prior.

Bottom line, my wife did most of the catching :embarassed: Since she joined the BOC she has become awfully competitive! We actually came in early that night due to a lack of planning...it got chilly! We were back out on the water Sun. morning by 5am. We caught a few Flatheads before sunrise. Then we caught bream, again.

Later that evening I hooked into a REALLY nice fish. This bad boy had my drag singin'! The fish must have taken me around something extremely sharp because my 80# line snapped after fighting the fish for awhile. :angry:

When I inspected the line I found it was frayed badly. My guess is a sharp rock or something. That's why I fish! Anyway, I was all fired up after that and we decided to stay until 11pm :crazy: Lets just say yesterday was a brutal day at work :big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Congrats (to your wife:big_smile:) on the nice catch!

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    (LOL) Your gettin the snot kicked out of you by a girl (LOL) Yer wife is whoopin you out there.........
    I have to laugh with & at you Lilly does it to me all the time its realy not good fer us menfolks moral ......(LOL)..........(LOL)......(LOL).........(LOL)........(LOL)............................Yup thats some good stuff!......

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    VERY cool. Thanks for sharing!
    Bill in SC

5. SHE-CAT

SHE-CAT New Member

State:
    Dallas, Georgia
    It's all about my new pink poles! :wink:

6. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    The catfish have always looked good. The folks holding them up are looking
    better and better as time goes on. The catfish look bigger too. Why's that?

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the Pink Poles.:smile2: Nice fish. Enjoyed the pics.

8. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Congrats Tricia and Marc. I have been outfished more than once by my better half.:smile2: As long as she goes, I could care less.

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Marc congrats on your wife catch. :smile2:

10. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Congrats to your wife. When ever my wife goes fishing with me she allways catches more than me, so I know were your comin from.

11. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congratulations for the nice fish Tricia, and sorry about the breakoff Marc......good to know who the real fisherman in the family is :wink::smile2:.

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    All I can say is Tricia is a kick ass Catfishin' girl! :cool2: Marc you got yourself one good woman! :big_smile:

13. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    congrats on the great fishing trip. Your wife caught some nice fish. Good job you all.

14. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    way to go pinkpoles and all.....i wish my wife would go with me.you are a lucky man,with a good cat fishing woman

15. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice report, way to go She-cat!