My Wife... Me Lucky Charm, lol!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by stumpjumper, Mar 23, 2009.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Well, I guess it is true… my wife is my lucky charm for catfishing! We had a beautiful weekend of camping and catfishing on the river. We could not have asked for better weather, simply gorgeous. This was a pleasant change from the inclement weather bream reaper and I endured the week before. Tricia and I arrived Friday evening and had camp set up in time to hit a couple prime spots for the evening bite. No fish…oh well, back to camp for a fire, some jumbo hotdogs and a beverage or two.

The first day of spring was a darn one! The redbuds and dogwoods were in full bloom and it seemed like all the critters had the same thing on their minds. Fish or no fish, we would have had a spectacular time just watching all the wildlife.

We ended up catching several nice catfish this trip. I tried to give Tricia many of my fish since she had not been on a trip in quite sometime. Not to mention she is losing the husband-wife PB competition big time! :eek:oooh:
    It seemed like the bigger fish were the ones I reeled in for myself… just by chance I promise. :roll_eyes:

I have attached pictures of the three big fish.

Attached Files:

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congratulations to you two on some mighty fine fish. I hope you know you are killin me here....LOL:smile2: I need you two on my team for the fish-off:wink:

3. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Congratulations on your great weekend of fishing .Those are some great looking cats.:cool2:

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Congrats to you and your wife on a great fishing trip and some great fish. Thanks For sharing the story and pictures.
    Tom

5. SHE-CAT

SHE-CAT New Member

State:
    Dallas, Georgia
    Sure honey, sure :smile2:

It was a beautiful weekend.

6. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I've heard about fish like those, but I figured they were just stories. Nice fish too. Maybe someday I will see one, catching one would really be a thrill. I'm still tryin to talk my wife into fishing with me one time.

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    You two make a deadly duo.:smile2:
    Congrats on a great trip with some great fish.
    You gotta love it when everything is just right.:cool2:

8. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Glad to see you had good weather and got on some nice cats.

9. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    congrats on the catch...I am glad there biting up there...I can't seem to buy a big bite right now...:wink::wink::wink:

10. shawn34

shawn34 New Member

State:
    nc
    nice fishing

eat...sleep...go...fishing

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    And the truth is told:smile2: lol! Thanks for the story and pics. Sounds like you two had a great time:wink:

12. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    How come you and your wife catch em, and I cant. Oh well you did a nice job.

13. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Marc I saw you camping at Mickeys Pay pond on I-95, how was the fishing? :smile2:

Awesome fishing and pictures you two! :wink:

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Marc and Tricia on another outstanding fishing trip! :big_smile: I look forward to the 2009 reports and pics from you folks! :cool2:

15. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    It was simply amazing... except the price of goldfish went up again :crazy: :smile2:

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the great fish!!! Don't wear yourself out before the fish-off! LOL..:wink: rollo

17. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Those are some really nice ones, but they're the wrong color. Look at Rollo's. His looks different. LOL

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mine look smaller too:smile2::smile2: LMAO! Hopefully, he will get teamed with me in the fishoff to cover my lack of!:wink: rollo

19. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    THATS GREAT.LOL MY WIFE DID BUY ME MY LUCKY FISHING SHIRT.

20. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Marc congrats to you and your wife on some nice Blues.