My wife is cutting me off Ebay!

Discussion in 'Boating' started by KansasKatter, Oct 12, 2006.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Well I did it again, first the boat, now a fish finder. I bid $35 on a NIB Garmin 80 fish finder, and won it. I know it is a discontinued model, and probably not all the features the big boys have, but for $35 and the waters I fish most often, it will make a nice starter unit! It is costing me $43.50 shipped, not to bad, but my wife says no more Ebaying! :confused2:

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Thats awesome though. You got a pretty cool F/F for real cheap, Why would she cut you off? Heck, You saved her money the way I see it Plus you get out of her hair for awhile while your trying it out!
    Women, what do they know anyway...LOL (just kiddin'):tounge_out:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I know it is not considered manly to do so, but you had best listen to the wife. LOL

4. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas

Trust me.....I know this!! :wink:

Honestly, I am the luckiest man in the world, I don't know what she is doing with me, but I got a real keeper. We have been together for 5 years 6 years now, and not so much as an argument. We do EVERYTHING together, short of some of my all night fishing trips, and she never complains, always has dinner ready, house is always clean, and I always have clean clothes to wear, she is a GEM and I am fully aware of it!

I also try every chance I get to let her know how much she is appreciated!!

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You bought a boat on Ebay?? lol :eek:oooh:

shhh don't tell my husband!

Enjoy your new toy :big_smile:

Carolyn

6. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Sure!! You can buy anything on EBAY, that is the boat in my post above with my daughter aka co-captain.

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    sounds like you got a good deal i hope it works ok for you

8. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    now that's a switch...usually i have to stop my wife from bidding on ebay.....lol

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know nothing about E-Bay ,cause I don't get on there. Not to buy anyway. However from the wayyou described your wife I do believe that you had better hang on to her. Sounds like a real GEM you don't find them to often. sounds like you got a pretty good deal on the F/F. Hope it works out ok for you. Sooner or later she'll let you back on E-Bay.

10. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Ebay can be addictive for sure. Mine can't figure out how to use it so she asks me to buy stuff for her when she see's it on there. And it's going to stay that way! :lol: Can you say shop-a-holic????:tounge_out: