My wife got a good laugh

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by centexcop, May 10, 2009.

1. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ok, so we were watching TV, and I was making some new jugs while sitting in my recliner. I did all I was going to do on the jugs and had a short piece of line that I was stretching out across the recliner and strumming to make noises with. I guess I set the line down on my shirt and forgot about it. I reached over and picked up my laptop to check new posts here on the BOC.

I guess when it happened, I must have moved and it caused the string to move. I was leaned back and eyes were focused on the computer. All I saw, out of the corner of my vision, was something moving on my shirt. I didn't know what it was. My first thought was a scorpion. I quickly tried to flick it off while trying not to thrown my laptop as I was trying to get away from whatever it was.

I hollered, she jumped, the dog barked and as I flicked the green evil monster away, I realized that it was the piece of line that I had been playing with.....:eek:oooh: I'm glad there wasn't a team catfish 8/0 hook tied to the end of it......:embarassed:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Joey it sounds like the YOKE was on you. Thanks for the laugh.

3. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    It most definitely was....:smile2:

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Joey!! Don't take this personal!!:smile2: Just put down the computer and the jugs and go to BED!! Oh Yeah, don't let the bed bugs bite!! LOL!!

Yeah!! I've experienced those traumatic moments in life too!! Keeps the heart healthy!! LMAO!!

5. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Thats one of those things you wish no one had witnessed. Its hard to
    be a macho man when you are caught freaking out over a piece of
    string.LOL

6. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    :embarassed: Oh I'm good about having witnesses around to see... The stupid things never happen when i'm by myself.....:eek:oooh: