My wife doesn't think.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Feb 26, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My wife just said," I don't think Catfish 1 is gonna get YOUR dishes done tonight!" I have been sitting here enjoying my evening, until she has decided to create an evening list for me, to do something productive besides talk to you all! lol... any of you married folks dealing with the same marital strains? Looks like she better get started!!!!! LMAO! :roll_eyes::eek:oooh: rollo

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Caution!!!! Thinking out loud maybe HAZARDOUS to YOUR HEALTH!!!! :smile2: :smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    NOPE! I'm the man of the house! And I wear the pants!!! She isn't gonna tell me! She can ASK me!! Be right back!:smile2: rollo

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    LMAO!!! Yep you wear the pants, right after she TELLS ya which ones to put on right....LOL :wink:

C'MON 50*'s !!!! This has to be the worst year ever for CABIN FEVER!! LMAO! OH? Ya done with them dishes yet :smile2: :smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yes! it has been a crappy last month outside. thats why im sneaking out of the house to the James River next week:eek:oooh: rollo

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'll tell who does the dishes around this place. I do as soon as i get them dirty while cookin supper. it's not that i'm wimpy in this regard, i can see better if my eyes aren't swollen shut...

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Better get those dishes done and paint the walls before next week. :big_smile:

8. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    I used to think like that.. now i have learned... i might wear the pants but now and then i have to let her wear them too.. other wise... hers never come off. :sad2:

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've been married 27 years tomorrow. :eek:oooh:

Best not fight the honey do's:wink:

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Rollo, if you want to start being a stand up kind of guy. Nows not the time, wait til you get back from your trip to the James:smile2:. Best get in there and wash those dishes PRONTO!!!:wink::eek:oooh::smile2:.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Be careful what you say or the undertaker will be putting your next pair of pants on.:smile2:

12. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    As far as dishes go that what 3 kids are for got them a rotation for dish duty

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Heck I dont see what the problem is ,I got three dishwashers in my home,My wife,My daughter and an electric one.:cool2:

14. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    You can always resort to using paper plates and platic utensils, but someone's still got to wash the pots and pans.

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    guys, all of you that are married understand, if it wasn't the dishes, it would be something else!:smile2: my wife has nothing better to do, then dream up work for me!!! it is bred in her from her mom! LOL... rollo

16. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Been married only 11 years, but we all know from day one, when u say I DO, you not only get your wife but her mother and sisters are also included in the deal. Their opinion affects what she says and does.

17. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    lol i been married 20 years and i still dont do the dishes, even when she left for a few years if they were dirty they went in the trash, odd lots had a set of 8 setting for 9.99 lol and i bought plenty, thats why i have lotsa unmatched ones left :wink:, i also raised 6 kids and they all know how to do them just try your best to keep her happy jason and hide the sharp instuments

18. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  19. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    rollo when momma aint happy aint nobody happy.do the dishes man

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    time to get even all you ole timers, with 25 to 50 years under your belt! Rollo wants a list for the wife now!!!!! lets see how you all come through for me now!!:smile2: rollo