Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just said," I don't think Catfish 1 is gonna get YOUR dishes done tonight!" I have been sitting here enjoying my evening, until she has decided to create an evening list for me, to do something productive besides talk to you all! lol... any of you married folks dealing with the same marital strains? Looks like she better get started!!!!! LMAO! :roll_eyes::eek:oooh: rollo

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
NOPE! I'm the man of the house! And I wear the pants!!! She isn't gonna tell me! She can ASK me!! Be right back!:smile2: rollo
LMAO!!! Yep you wear the pants, right after she TELLS ya which ones to put on right....LOL :wink:

C'MON 50*'s !!!! This has to be the worst year ever for CABIN FEVER!! LMAO! OH? Ya done with them dishes yet :smile2: :smile2:

·
Registered
720 Posts
NOPE! I'm the man of the house! And I wear the pants!!! She isn't gonna tell me! She can ASK me!! Be right back!:smile2: rollo
I used to think like that.. now i have learned... i might wear the pants but now and then i have to let her wear them too.. other wise... hers never come off. :sad2:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Rollo, if you want to start being a stand up kind of guy. Nows not the time, wait til you get back from your trip to the James:smile2:. Best get in there and wash those dishes PRONTO!!!:wink::eek:oooh::smile2:.

·
Registered
966 Posts
lol i been married 20 years and i still dont do the dishes, even when she left for a few years if they were dirty they went in the trash, odd lots had a set of 8 setting for 9.99 lol and i bought plenty, thats why i have lotsa unmatched ones left :wink:, i also raised 6 kids and they all know how to do them just try your best to keep her happy jason and hide the sharp instuments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.