Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
We just got a dreaded but expected phone call a little while ago. My wife just lost her aunt on her mothers side. She has been really bad off for a few months now and was on life support for the past couple of weeks. They mad the choice to remove the life support a coupe of days ago after the third neurologist told them there was no brain activity following a massive stroke. She was 82 years young and was a fine a person as you could ever have the pleasure of knowing.
This makes three of my mother-in-laws sisters to die in the past 6 months. She also lost her mother (my wifes grandmother) with in the past year. Her family is dealing with a lot of heart ache at this time and I would appreciate it very much if you would say a prayer for them.

Thanks everyone,
David

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello all,
We just got a dreaded but expected phone call a little while ago. My wife just lost her aunt on her mothers side. She has been really bad off for a few months now and was on life support for the past couple of weeks. They mad the choice to remove the life support a coupe of days ago after the third neurologist told them there was no brain activity following a massive stroke. She was 82 years young and was a fine a person as you could ever have the pleasure of knowing.
This makes three of my mother-in-laws sisters to die in the past 6 months. She also lost her mother (my wifes grandmother) with in the past year. Her family is dealing with a lot of heart ache at this time and I would appreciate it very much if you would say a prayer for them.

Thanks everyone,
David
mariofish will pray for you

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all so very much. My wife is hurting and that makes me hurt. Her mom is taking it better (for now) than we expected. She has family around her right now and that helps. Once everyone is gone home it gets harder for her and the phone will probably ring for my wife. All I can offer is my arms and keep a box of tissue close by. My wife is strong for here mom and then breaks down. This past year has been though on her and her family.
Thanks again for the prayers and thoughts.
David

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
All family members will be in our thoughts and prayers. It's never easy to say goodby to a friend or a loved one, even when it is expected.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Prayers from the Shadow Hunter For your Mother In Law, your Wife, And You Brother. Our GOD is AWSOME! GOD COME to this FAMILY in their time of Your need!!!!! In Jesus name I Pray Amen.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Many Many Condolences................Your family will be included in with my Bedtime Prayers. Tell Your Wife if she needs someone to talk too I will gladly get on-line with her. Until then God Bless and many Hugs!! ~~~Sister Pat:sad2:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.