my weather search

Discussion in 'WISCONSIN RIVER TALK' started by knockdownducks, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee

2. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    At least its raining! I would love rain here. Its hard to get to 100+ if its raining and I am so tired of the heat. Cant wait till fall!!

3. knockdownducks

knockdownducks New Member

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    no its just last night we got rained out and, well yeah kinda

4. BARathke

BARathke New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Damien and I are going out in 30 minutes or so. We'll see ya down by Dresbach.

5. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    wish i woulda kept closer eye on it under normal conditions i would have waited till it passed lol i think i scared wisco when i woke him up we got back to the launch and it poured hard, then i had to drive 35 all the way home it was bad ...i was wondering if you guys made it in before it came down , good catches, i think it would have been better if it wasnt for the fronts, i might be back out there tonight i will see what the weather will bring.............hope west had a good time he got slammed hard and it let go lol,,,,,

6. wisco_fisher

wisco_fisher New Member

State:
    wisconsin
    hah, few days old of a post.. yeah i was a bit shocked when i woke.. long day, lotta beer, clickers were on, deserved a nap.. thank god ya woke us, it poured on our trip back, ended up wreckin part of my phone.. we should hit up the queen area as a group sometime, we've had fantastic luck the last two-3times... atleast 4-5fish a trip, and 2:3 three times we've pulled 20lbrs plus...

7. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    i cant get up that way, till i get a bigger motor, lol

8. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey,
    I had a great time fishing with you guys last weekend. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. I only had to drive to my daughter's place in LaCrescent so it wasn't as bad a drive as 'Ducks had. In my haste to get the boat trailered I forgot to pull the drain plug. The next morning my gas tank was floating and my tackle box was underwater. Spent all afternoon Saturday drying things out (myself included). There was an up-side to all that rain. 'Ducks & I got out of buying you guys breakfast.
    See you all soon.
    Buck

9. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    yeah next time will be better