My very own PB

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by anchorpuller, Jun 12, 2008.

1. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Some of you know I redid my boat. Not the fancy shmancy high tech stuff some of y'all can do. It was for comfort and what *I* could do. The gas motors are still at the fix it man's place getting serviced.
    All that said, the kids are out of school and wanting to go fishing. They act like they are jockeying for pole position at the Daytona.
    So, this morning we called ranks at 05:30. Boat loaded with snacks, drinks, coolers and bait.
    The deal was fish til too hot then swim for a bit. This limited us drastically in areas to fish, since all we had was a trolling motor.

I gotta tell ya, this is my personal best two kids having a blast with the whisker fish!

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The picture editin is pretty fancy schmansy. LOL! Great shots!!!!!:wink:

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    These memory's are keepers. This is a good post Laura.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations AP :cool2:. Now that the boat is ready and the kids are out of school let the memories begin:big_smile:.

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Intersting pic thanks for sharing it with us looks like you had fun with the captains, im glad to see young kids like that getting into fishing and enjoying it.

6. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Great job getting those kiddos out of the house and on the water. Just curious if you caught any fish up against that rip rap? That looks like a darn nice spot to fish a slip cord rig against the rocks with Secret 7 or some punch bait for spawning channel cats.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice shot, thats a nice PB.

8. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Bobby,

That is a fairly decent spot for the channels. I have caught a few 5-7 lbers there. Yesterday, all we had was some livers and zebcos, though.

That area isn't as good as some though. The places I can count on the most were further than I could count on that trolling motor to get me to and back from.

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Tripple dizzle fizzel YEEEE -HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT RIGHT THERE :wink:

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Great post AP. Looks like the kids had a blast. Ya got slime on the boat now!! LOL Thanks for taking them!!

11. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    looks like a great time!

12. John6518

John6518 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I think my little one has competition---and you have a boat and are a heck of a lot better looking than I am!

But I am glad my pictures don't have captions--like when I steped on the 10/0 khale hook Josh stole out of the tackle box and left in the bathroom floor.

GREAT PICTURES!

John

13. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Great story and pics. looks like all had a blast. I notice your daughter is right by the anchor. Is she in training to be achorpullerjr o anchorpuller2 or something LOL.

My grandad was the one who usually took me fishing in the summer while out of school or I'd walk myself. It's awesome to see you as a mom taking your kids out!

14. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    THANKS for the pictures.Brings back memorys.

15. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Its always great haveing your kids have for doing the rite thing (fishing) great pis's enjoy your kid's while you con soon they will be grown and gone God Bless you and your kids

16. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Laura,

Thanks for sharing those! Great job on the boat and the fishing trip! I know y'all had a blast. :cool2:

Hope you get your motors back soon. :big_smile:

17. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    now thats what i call a fishing trip.good show laura.

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great pics, and hopefully the start of a great summer.

19. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Laura thanks for the post, I love the comments. Looks like ya'll had a great time

20. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is a very thoughtful personal best. It looks like they are having a great time and it sure beats playing video games.