My twins are 2!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TNVOLCAT, Sep 20, 2006.

1. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My twins turned 2 last Friday and had their birthday party on Saturday with family and friends. We had an "On the farm" theme for the party. They had a ball! It's hard to believe they're already 2. Man are they getting big and can repeat anything you say, or at least try to. Here's a few pics from the party.

Attached Files:

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    awww, they are darling. I too have a 2 year old and yes, they pick up everything ya say. :crazy: :lol:

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Congratulations Brother,enjoy Them They Grow Up Fast.lol

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great pics Brandon. Mine are 23! It only gets more interesting. LOL!

5. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thats awesome buddy...I have a little girl that turned 2 Aug. 25...Never a dull moment :big_smile:

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Wow, they are SOOOOO cute Brandon! Thanks for sharing. I know they loved that farm theme. Did you sing Old McDonald? (Don't mind me, I was a preschool teacher for years :lol:. Our minds work in mysterious ways, mostly kids songs and nursery rhymes!) Glad they had a great time on their second birthday! :smile2:

7. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    How adorable are they!!! They are sooo cute!!! Wish them a very Happy Birthday!!! I'm sure you all had a BLAST!!! I don't have any kids yet, but when I do, watch out!!! They will be SPOILED ROTTEN!!!!!

8. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I can't pull any pics up , but I hope the twins had a great time . You can never love your kids to much, enjoy .

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I ,like Brian couldn't get the pictures to come up:sad2: .Don't understand why ,but anyway Happy B-Day to your twins. And yes they can and will pick up and say everything they hear.So watch out. Enjoy while you can cause they grow up real fast.

10. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Mine is 10!! Yikes! I hope they had a blast! Looks like it anyhow!

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    those are some great pictures !!!
    thanks for shareing them.

hope they both had a great birthday.

i dont envy you when they both start driveing though yikes!!!!!

i got 6 years buffer in between actually 8 cause they just raised the age limit to 18 here thank goodness insureance is a bite in the wallet for a
    male driver just starting out .

oh well you got plenty of years before you have to think of that enjoy em while they are little