My Twin Boys

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by alands94, Nov 12, 2006.

1. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    9 weeks old. Mama is a pure bred Golden Retriever and Papa is a Yellow Lab. They are sharp little hawks and will retrieve anything (toys, newspaper, shoes, my wife's bra............)

100_1359.jpg

100_1360.jpg

100_1414.jpg

2. mskittyfish

mskittyfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Your twins are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pics with us! I have a 4 month old Bernese Mountain Dog, named Zena. Shes holy terror sometimes and others shes nothin but a lover. I will see if I can post a pic of her soon. She kinda looks like Beethoven and will get just as big as a St Bernard!

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    thats 2 good lookn dogs u got there

4. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Nice dogs...thanks for sharing

5. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Nice looking dogs! Kinda makes me jelous. I can't wait to get outa school and move out of my apartment so I can have a dog again, i've missed having one for the past couple years. All i am allowed is a 10 gal fish tank, so i've got a couple tetra's. I named them fido, lassie, and bingo though :lol:

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    nice looking pups they look like they can be a hand full thanks for sharing

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of your beautiful little twin boys!They are so precious.What did you name them.oh I just love dogs!:big_smile:

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    We named them Toby & Buster. My wife and I met in the summer of '03 at a Toby Keith concert in St. Louis. Afterwards, we went to Dave & Buster's for beer. We thought these would be good names for the boys. Glad you like the pics!

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank you Aaron! Loved seeing the pics of your twins. They will turn out to be WONDERFUL additions to the family.....of course, IMO, you can't go wrong with a Golden OR a Labrador; you've got ALL the good traits there in those two punkinheads :wink:!

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Oh, they are adorable! :lol:

In the second picture, the pup on your wife's far right... better watch out for that one... looks to me like he's plottin' sumpin ~ lol :big_smile: