My turn for prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by duxsrus, Jul 20, 2006.

1. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I've never been one to ask for help even when I need it, it's just my nature. But now I need to ask for your help with keeping someone dear to me in your prayers.

My sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer a while back and has been fighting a tough uphill battle ever since she found out. She's had to put herself through a lot of pain and misery, both physically and financially to keep up with the treatments. Well just yesterday she found out that her heart is having serious complications as a side effect of some of the medecine she has been on and has to stop the chemo now and just let things be. This is a devastating blow to her as well as the family. She's my wife's only sister and my wife is having a real hard time dealing with this latest news. Things just aren't looking too good for her right now. So if you don't mind adding her to your prayers, that would be nice.
    Thanks you guys,
    Dave

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Happy to help, thoughts and prayers from Derbycity.

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    prayers sent for all of your family bro

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

my family will add you and your's to our prayer list I hope your sister-in-law all the best in her battle.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Positive thoughts and prayers sent from NC for your sister-in-law....

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    prayers being sent from Oklahoma for your sister in law, her family, and you and your family.

Just remember that our God is an Awesome God and with and through him, ALL things are possible!!!

7. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    dave,
    prayers will be sent for her your wife and family
    whats her name?

8. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Our thoughts and prayaers are with you and the entire family brother and I will put her on our prayer list at church.

God Bless

9. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    From the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of you. This really means a lot. Her name is Trudi.

10. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    You can count on me!

11. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    our thoughts and prayers from my home for Trudi. Prayer is a wonderous thing. I of course am speaking from experience. Amen

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Dave:
    I will pray for Trudi,and I will trust God to take care of this situation. You, however must keep us up to date of her health reports. Just know there is a lady in NW Missouri that will talk to God about this situation,and pray for the best. Tell your wife to please "Hang in there"--------------pk powell:big_smile:

13. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    She is in my prayers!!!! Good thought coming y'all's way!!!

14. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Dave,

Brother I know what your going through as my wife has had breast cancer twice. Let me tell you this from one that has been through this same thing. Your support as well as your wife's support, and her Husband, if she is married, is very crucial at this time.

I will tell you this much, my wife went to MD Anderson in Houston Texas, they are the leaders of cancer research. Those Folks are great at what they do,and actually care about the patients. There is so many different treatments now days for cancer.

Keep your sister-inlaw's spirits up at all cost. My wife made it through these ordeals with flying colors, and so can your sister-inlaw. I will lift her and your wife,and your whole family up in prayer my friend.

I for one, believe in prayer and GOD'S healing power. I have seen it many many times. Please let her know that GOD is still in control of ALL things. I know she's scared right now with all the treatments, and now some heart problems, but some of the medication they give has a negative effect on the heart.

She is not alone my brother and I hope you share this reply with her as my main concern is for her well being. Our GOD is a mighty big GOD, and he loves his Children,but he likes to hear from his Children too, and that's through prayer.

May GOD heal her body completely, and restore her health. I pray for peace and understanding for the whole Family, throughout this difficult time you are all going through. Words to live by,( Let go, and Let GOD...)

Please keep us updated as to her condition, and could we have her name also please? Be strong and do not wavier in your faith. GOD is still in the healing business...

15. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Prayers are sent from my family to yours. Trust in God for he works wonders.

16. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    prayers sent to you and our sister in law after all I do consider you a brother.

17. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    prayers sent her and all of your family

18. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    prayers are with your family

19. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dave, Your sister-in-law is in our prayers tonight. We are wishing the best for her brother! Jack.

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers said from MO. Hope everything works out ok. GOD BLESS!!