My thanks to the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bubbakat, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    My adventure started on a cold December day in 2005. I have been on this site for one year and would like to take the time to thank Paul for starting it up for people to gather and swap stories and good info. I have been to 3 or 4 gatherings and have met some fine folks to. I now have a variety of new friends, some I have met and some I have yet to meet.

I want to thank Paul for choosing such a good staff, Those that keep the wheels turning without stepping on to many toes and you guys do a great job. I have been on some heavily moderated sites and have found the BOC the most comfortable to be at. Here is where I spend way to much time.:tonger_out:

There are several here I want to thank for becoming my friends and I won't name any because I might leave someone out which I don't want to do.

Keep up the good work BOC and you built it and they are coming. I hope to contribute as much as I get from this group
    Thanks, Willard :big_smile:

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Sure glad you are here buddy, I'm honered to know you and have met you.

Zakk:smile2:

3. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    You said it right buddy bubba, Judy and I feel the same way and we are blessed with your and Donna's friendship Willard, ya'll are good people.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Willard, I am glad I could be entertaining to ya buddy!!!! I pretty much feel the same way Brother!!! I am proud to call you "Friend"!

5. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Willard:
    I was truely honored to meet you at the National. Your daily contributions to the boating and engine repair knowledge base of the entire community are a very valuable part of the Brotherhood. Thank you for your support.

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    this is 1 fine place iv been on here less then a year and have meet alot of nice people an friends to an my hats of to all the staff an paul thanks for the great place to to chat with my new friends

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Willard it was great meeting you at the National brother, hope to see ya at the next one. You are right , the BOC is one awesome place.

8. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    same to you, you are all part of the boc.

9. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hats off to the staff and this great site.

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Willard, it was my pleasure meeting you at the National. I try to read all your post in the boat/engine department. People like you are what makes BOC a great place.
    And I fully agree with you about Paul and staff. :smile2:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Willard I have never met you but I hope to some day. I appreciate all the info. you bring to the BOC. I have nothing but good feelings and comment for my BOC brothers and sisters. I love this web site. It's addictive.

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Willard,

It is the rest of us that are blessed with your membership. I hope to meet you some day soon! Thanks for being my friend and all you do for the BOC.

And thanks to all the Mods and Paul.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Cheryl

13. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Thanks Guys and------------Gals:big_smile: