MY STUPID SELF

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by slikk03, Jan 10, 2010.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    I NEVER KNEW HOW TO GIVE REPS UNTIL THE NEW BOC CAME UP LOL, IVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 9 YEARS LOL, SORRY TO ALL THE BROTHERS THAT I NEVER GAVE REPS TO LOL, MAN IM A REAL BURNOUT LOL, SORRY GUYS YOU KNOW WHO YA ARE THAT HELPED ME OUT LOL, NOW WE GOT A LITTLE STAR TO GIVE REPS, HOW THEY DID IT ON THE OLD BOC ILL NEVER KNOW ITS GONE LOL, SOMEBODEY SLAP ME WAKE UP SLLIIIK 03

2. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Does his best Walter imatation off of the Jeff Dunham show ( DUM_A$$$$$$$$$$ ) Lol bro there is still crap I ant figured out on the new one. And if I hear any complaining ( SILENCE I KILL YOU ) couldent help my self taken a stab @ Achmed. The Jeff Dunham show is just so wrong its funny as hell.

3. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I never knew how either...SOme one tell us how you did..lmao

4. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    SLAAAAAAAAAAAP! There ya go Slikk, lol.

5. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    the thread name got changed, sorry for the a word, i couldent think of a good title so i put ## after the a, sorry about that wording, maby i should of named the post slicks dumb lol, but yea how did you give reps on the old boc??, i like this new layout alot better , but the colour is a bit dull but i dont rely care about that lol, as long as its boc, i still call it boc, it says ive only been a member since 2007, but i remeber the first boc, before it was catfish1. com that was way back then it had that guy with the big bluecat on it and it had the archives aka old threads remeber that old one before catfish1, that was around 911 , lol i was still on there wen catfish1 was up for 3 months lol, bullhead days

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jake there was an icon,I think on the upper right corner near our info. Cant remember what it was,But I do remember thinking " Wonder why slik dont give out reps and thanks" :tongue1:

7. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    LOL well on the old one fellas there was a little symbol in the top right hand corner of a persons post next to where the post# is and it looked like some old scales to me lol like a dot with a couple lines comming down with dots on bottom of those lines like some cowboys would weigh there gold on in the old movies lol

8. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Another great thread! Keep 'em coming Slikk! :gotu:

9. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    yea sorry about that, so heres a late thanks, wasent being rude just dumb i guess, now we got a better boc yea