Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well momma is almost two weeks overdue, so we decided to induce tomorrow, unless of course he comes tonight! I AM VERY EXCITED, THIRD AND FINAL KID ON THE WAY! he's going to have a lot to catch up with, and learn to outshoot, outfish, and get whooped on by two older sisters, but he's in a good family. i will post pics when we get out of the hospital. WOHOOO!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Gettin anxious! We had one at least 3 weeks late. But she was pretty good sized and musta done something, she is smart too. Gonna graduate nursing school in couple weeks. She has done good in school, and has a good job lined up. Enjoy em when they little, they just get worse, I mean more hassles. But nice when they get old enough to go along, and help out.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
congratulations brother!!! number three huh well you should be pretty good at raisin kids by now if ya already got two. haha cant wait to see those pics and good luck!

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Well is it here yet?????????? What did it weigh??????????? What's it look like????????? Congratulations on a new fishing Buddy.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
congrats on the soon to be newborn brother hope the mother & baby do well in recovery, and get home soon!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.