My so called Wateree Trip

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gotta go, Sep 7, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Well we managed some riding time, the kids got wet and even caught a few fish. Even picked up a new kid.:big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Dean Wateree has been tough on giving up the fish lately but I never caught a 'KID'!!:eek:oooh: Looked like fun!!:wink:

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I figure with that massive pontoon and all the fishing partners you got now,Yall ought to be creating a nice little tourney pot just from your boat at the Sept. Tourney,we ought to have $150-200 just from your boat.You reckon they all will mind spliting the winnings?:wink::smile2:

4. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Glad yall had a good time. I am ready to get back out on the water my self.

5. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    :smile2: One good thing about kids, they don't care if you split the pot or not, they just love the water. Only bad thing is i can't keep them out of the water, i was drift fishn off one side of the boat and had 3 kids diving off the sunbed and swimming and cutting up off the other side. They were making so much noise my dogs even hid:smile2: Did take the time to look at places i haven't fished before so it wasn't all bad. Made the wife happy along with a few young ones. Now all i need to do is get a few that has jobs and help out on the gas:big_smile:

Think i will go back to fishn out of my old boat. Seth is about the only one that goes when i take the Ugly Ducklin:smile2::smile2:
    Pot or no pot i can't wait for the Wateree Tournament, i believe it will be a good one, anybodys game

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  6. fishingfool

fishingfool New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    :smile2: I ain't nevr caught a child. I wonder how much of a fight they put up and could you tell us how much he/she wieghed. LOL

7. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    105lb female and they fight bought like a 100lb catfish, only more trouble once you get them in the boat:smile2: Catfish usually quiets down once he has been in the cooler for a few. Them kids, they get louder and louder.

8. MMloy

MMloy New Member

State:
    NC
    Family and fishing what is better!