My Sister's Anniversary!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathead willie, Jul 4, 2006.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Four years ago today my sister, Mary, married a real nice guy named Bruno Paul who is from Normandy, France. Now how's that for a way to celebrate Independence Day? They both travel all over the world for work and I don't get to see them very often. The last time was at my wedding last Sept. and Bruno couldn't make it because he was on his way to China for a business meeting. Today they are busy moving to a new place in New York. Why, I'll never know!

2. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Hopefully things will work out where you will get to see each other more often.peewee-williams

3. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Billie,it's sad that you don't get to see her more.But as we get older sometimes we go our on way.Hope she is happy in what ever she does.God bless you brother...

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    billy dont feel bad, my sister live 4 miles from me and i never see her either. dont really want to because most of the time she is walkng around all google eyed from pain medication that she takes. been married 3 times and working on number 4 as we speak. she does look good on the days she forgets to take her pills but then she remembers her pain. owell hope things work out better for you.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tell your sister Happy Anniversary. I hope her job will keep her home so you will be able to plan more trips to see her. Family is a real important thing.

6. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Sorry to hear ya dont get to see her much but hey at least she is seeing the world.

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Know what ya mean Billy I have Six sisters all scattered around the country and don't get to see them very often The last time we were all togather was on my wedding aniversary june 19th last year . It was at my most favorite sisters Funeral(GERTS) Gretchens, God I miss Her. Keep a picture of her on the sun visor of my truck and say a prayer for her each and every day.Life is so fleeting it seams I thought we would live forever. God bless and I HOPE you get to see your Sis. soon! J.D.Straka