My sister

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Eithne, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    I was talking to my mother online and she left saying my sister (Jennifer) was in a bad car accident. She just called saying someone had cut my sister off and there were 8 cars involved in the accident. NJ highways are known to have dangerous drivers and while my sister made the phone call to my mother, she's very upset and we don't know how she is physically. My mom is on her way to the scene to get Jen, but I'm 6+ hours away and can't do much but worry right now. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks everyone.

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Prayers sent from here, Kris. Please keep us posted on her condition.

3. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    She just called me. She's fine, just shaken up. Some woman cut her off and made her car spin out of control. I don't know about the other woman or any other cars, but so far, so good. I hate not knowing how bad these things are at first. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

EDIT: They're on the way to the hospital. My sister's friend was in the car too and her shoulder is hurting and hopefully my sis will get checked out too. The girl who was responsible admitted her fault and there had been reports of her cutting people off and racing with another car for miles. The car is driveable but banged up on all sides from spinning around and being hit by the other car. They were the only two that made contact, the rest swerved or drove off onto the grass.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's good to hear Kris, I'm glad she's okay. I'll still send one up for her (to calm down) and also for anyone else that was involved.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kris Prayers sent for all involved. Good to here that your sister was no hurt.:big_smile:

6. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    It's a shame to hear how your sister's been hurt by someone so careless. Prayers are sent from the Blue Ridge.

7. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    prayers sent from mississippi kris.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great news about your sis. Its not that we are lousey drivers. Theres just too dam many people livein in this state. LOL!

9. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Prayers coming from Texas. God Bless and glad it wasn't worse.
    Bill

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    glad to hear it wasnt bad, eithne

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear all is OK, she will be sore probably.

12. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad that she appears to be okay.

13. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Prayers Are Sent From Indiana.Hope That All Is Well

14. burkegarden

burkegarden New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    As Kristine's mother, I want to thank all of you that held my other daughter, Jenny, up in prayer after her car accident yesterday. It seems God is never so evident in our lives as He is in times of great sorrow or joy.
    The accident took place on the Garden State Parkway and sent both cars involved spinning like tops. What initially appeared to be a much bigger accident to Jenny ended up being a two-car crash. Seems that all the other cars in the area just stopped and pulled over to the sides of the road while the two cars involved spun as they continued to strike each other on all sides. Mercifully, everyone involved was ok for the most part. Jenny's passanger, Nicole, needed a shoulder x-ray which turned up negative for any problems, and the girls are all in for a few days of soreness and stiffness, but I'm thanking God that they're all safe.
    When Kristine shared with me all of your expressions of kindness, uplifting thoughts and prayers on this website, I was moved to tears. It gave this mom and extra measure of comfort to see God's hands working through the hearts of many.
    Thanks again to all of you, and, Kristine, thank you so very much for the post. Love you, angel.

15. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    prayers from missouri god bless

16. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC burkegarden. Glad everything turned out alright. Thanks for the post. Don't be a stranger.

17. JackieV

JackieV New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We will keep your sister and mom in our prayers

18. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Glad to hear your sister is ok. Prayers are sent for everyone involved.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thought And Prayers sent from ky.

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thought And Prayers sent from KY!!!