My Sidekick Is Even Worse Than H2o Mellonhead!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dip, Mar 28, 2006.

1. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    yeah sure he spent several hours gittin bait and all i had to do was show up BUT: he been puffing about a new digital cam he just got and didn't take any pichers of me with my many fish! not like he was busy catching any so he had the time. they don't make sidekicks like they used to!:mad:

2. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    DANG! I turn my back and he blades me! That's right, so what, I got skunked the last 3 times out. You skunked two of them. I ain't caught a fish since I replied to that stupid thread about catch-skunk ratio. And to be called a Mellon or even compared to is such an injustice. I am the best sidekick anyone could ever want or need for inland lakes bar none. Oh, and just wait, I am gonna take a pic of every fish ya catch from now on.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    If you think that is bad, my fishing buddy up and moved to Henderson,Ky. LOL

4. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    oh great! now my sidekick is gonna lie! i got skunked only 1 out of 3.

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Yep, I did lie. You caught one thurs. night. With all the shad excitement I had forgotten about that one. If I had remembered I let ya catch more than me then I would have used bait sunday. I'll smoke ya at the Mammy sunday though.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am famous! YES!

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    How can this be possible,LOL!!! I just can't believe that anyone could be worse than that, LMAO!!!

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I dont think anyone is worse than H20 Mellon..Except maybe Dip.

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, Jack you sure know how to cut deep dude!!!

10. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    OUCH! that hurts jakki! howz da back doing old chum? see whar i offered 300 clams for your boat? to help with yer meds and because i like you jakki i'll up it to $310!

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This is not right at all Walt ?? I can't believe you said this ?? I been here waiting for you to get your butt down here. by the time you get here I will be moving again to follow the Blues on there spawning trip..LMAO

Mellon:

Your the man alright poor Jack, if you knew how many nights I had to talk to him on the phone while he was crying on the stuff you do to him all the time, this is just unreal. you need to be put in a cell for a few months and the key threw away.. Your just plan bad people Bryan.

bill_gfish:

Poor Dip, you are starting to sound like that Mellon person from Ohio..lmao

12. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Lets put an end to all this speculation!:mad: NOBODY IS A WORSE FISHING PARTNER THAN MELLON.He has worked long and hard to earn that title and no "apprentice "can just walk up and take it away.Show some respect here.:p Thousands off BOC members that have watched poor Jack struggle with this burden ,have voted and agree MELLON is it!Now I have no problem with you using MELLON as your standard for worseness,thats only fair.:p My fishing partner is as bad as MELLON is the way to say it,but you can't jump ahead just because he didn't take your picture,lied about your catch or got skunked three whole times.There is no conclusive proof that MELLON has EVER caught a fish ,going back years and years so 3 skunks hardly constitutes reason for recognition.Your partner moving to KY may be a sign that sanity returned,not reason to whine.If he moved to get AWAY from you because he couldn't stand it anymore you are indeed creeping up on MELLONS reputation and deserve further watching.I do notice however that this problem of skunks, lies etc seems to be centered in OHIO.I'm sure there is a PHD in that concept.Perhaps along with rep point there should be a "Partner " rating button also.Hang in there Jack,it can get worse and probably will!:rolleyes: ;) :)

13. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Jim, I personally know that Mellon went two years without a fish, I was there and saw it:sad: He wasted alot of good bait I caught!

14. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Now my memory fades on me sometimes but other then Mellon using corn to catch a goldfish he later plans to use as bait, I can not seem to remember Mellon ever catching a fish in the dozon or so times we have went out??????:rolleyes:
    Bryan....can you remember getting any fish when we went out? Oh wait, you got the sleepy looked channel the very first time we went out last summer, but the well has long went dry ever since....:p

I can see that everytime we go out he is counting on me to catch the fish but I guess I cant complain as he and Dink, have supplied all the bait so far this years.

It sure seems a good Mentor is hard to find around here.......:)

15. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey, I have a picture of a sleepwalking Bigfoot with a channel in his paws, ( mellon) but its too big for this forum, can someone help me out with getting it reshrunk so I a can attach it?

16. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Do you want the picture "Reshrunk"Or MELLON?:) :rolleyes: Might be a while in MELLONS case better work on the picture!;)Wasting bait is a crime punishable by the worst available means here in NC.

17. THE CATKING

THE CATKING New Member

State:
    Cattinatti
    JEEZE US !!!!! Lets see now, I've fished with little billy_gfishless , the Dip and flathunter.... on more than one occassion and mellon head fished in a tourney I helped put on (crappie) and i'm here to say they are ALL sorry sidekicks.....:p ...:p ....:p ...little billy_gfishless whines to much, Jackson (flathunter) sleeps to much and DA DIP just doesn't do anything....:p Mellonhead got skunked at the crappie tourney....:rolleyes: ...:rolleyes: ..and did this the rest of the afternoon...:crying: ....:crying: ... like I said JEEZE US !!!! ....( Be seeing ya all againg real soon...:cool: DA KING !!!

18. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    CHEEZE-WHIZ! with an altitude like that kInG no wonder you got run out of the ogf!:mad:

19. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    King,

If I am not mistaken, TEAM MELLON HUNTER (Bubba & I) placed 8th in the "FREEZER OPEN". We were in the money man! That was the worst time of my life. I went through 6 jackets, 3 shoes, several shirts, etc... I was down to my boxers in the boat one time, no lie (yes this will open up another bash mellon thread, I am sure of it!) Anyways my hands were PURPLE. I thought I was going to have to be going to the hospital like some others!!!! Wow, what a day, thanks for bringing it up! :sad:

20. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    I have to let my sidekick get in the back of the boat where i usually fish in order for him to catch anything. Ill catch the first 4-5 then feel bad for him and tell him to try the back. think we catch 75% of fish out of rear of boat.

Another good thing is since its my boat, i make payment for it, and have to drive it to the spot he has to buy the bait and gas (most of the time at least)