My Secret 7 results

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by janzaldo, Jul 29, 2008.

1. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hello everybody, I fished the Mendota Sleugh which is about 250 miles north from Los Angeles. I used S/7 all day and all night long, I only got one nibble. Mfellow BOC bro Robb(Daystarchis) caught a one pound channel on D/K Our buddy Vinni was just get hit using D/K. I was using minni furry thangs the problem I had the stuff would not stay on very long. The way I was fishing it I would cast out using 20lbs pund test tighten up the line and put it on a spike rod holder. Maybe next time I will use a tube worm with a treble. I also sprayed D/R on it for no fish.

Jaime

2. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Sorry you didn't have any luck Jaime......Keep after um and you'll get um soon.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jamie hate the fishing was not better. But a bad day fishing is better then a good day at work.
    Also you may need some smoked chicken, To get the fish to bite. :smile2:
    Pete

4. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thanks for the encouragement Jeff; I sure will keep after them. I truly believe S/7 is an excellent catfish bait. Next big test is when I take it to the Colorado river and fish them cannals! I just might have to return to Mendota Sleugh and give another shot at it.

Hi Pete! how are you doing buddy Aw man I can still tast that smoked chicken! Pete, hope you can make the Expo in Paducah, if not, I just might have to fly down to TN to visit and eat some of your smoked chicken(lol):smile2::smile2:

Jaime

5. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Hey I am ordering some secret seven to try at a couple local spots...when are you trying to hit the colorado im dying!!!!!