My Project

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by TXBlueHunter, Mar 19, 2006.

1. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    With all the rain we have gotten here in TX today I thought it would be a good time to start on the boat project. I got it all cleaned up and sanded the did a little painting on it.

It is not complete yet, I still have one more coat of gary to do plus the clear coat. I should have it done by next weekend then I will start on the trailer.

After the trailer is done then I will start on the inside.

Here are a few before and after pics. Remember this is not the complete paint job yet.

Attached Files:

2. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Here are the after pics. I will post more pics once I get the paint job 100% done.

Attached Files:

3. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Tim it's lookin' good Bro ! What kind of paint ya using ?

4. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Thakns, Tod.

Not sure what the paint is. My brother is a painter and he ordered it for me. It is made just for aluminum. I not much of a painter, matter of fact the boat is the first thing I have ever painted. I will call him and get the name of the paint.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Lookin good Tim! Now get er flipped over! LOL!

6. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Big George,

I can't wait to flip er over. I have to get the trailer done first so I can work on her while she is on the trailer.

If nother comes up I should get started on the flooring in the next few weeks.

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Looks like she is coming along real good. Kinda makes you proud when you do one your self and then use it.

This is one I redid a couple years ago. Total rebuild from the ground up and inside.
    Gonna put it up for sale soon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/coofficer/5704.jpg

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    tx that boat is looking good cant wait to see the finished product and bubba nice job on that one looks good.

9. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Wow! Good looking jobs. I'll bring mine over..ya can't beat experience. If it ever quits raining, I'll get mine polished up too.

10. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    your boat is looking real good, but if ya dont hury it will be pretty weather and then all youll get done is fishin. :)

11. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Looking great! I redid one a couple of years ago and it was fun and rewarding!