I started this project before winter. This isn't much of a boat and it surely isn't pretty but it's all I got and actually works out pretty well for me since I'm generally alone anyway. This is what I started with (the picture really does make it look much better than it was). The trailer in primer and mock-up: Trailer parts painted and awaiting assembly: Todays work on my electrical panel. The box is a Radio Shack plastic project box and holds the trolling motor breaker and a fuse block, the switch panel is a Cabela's 6 switch panel of which I replaced the two right side switches with 3-Way for the bildge pump and running/anchor lights, the lower left is a 12 volt outlet, and the lower right is the recepticle for the trolling motor plug.