my pre fish kitty

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Sep 28, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    its happened to us all, pre fishing day before trying to make up my mind where i am going to fish at during the tourney. and as luck or bad luck goes i hook this little thing, i didn't weight it but i sure needed it on sat. sry about the poor pic. it was taken on cell phone.

Attached Files:

2. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    congrats on the pig!!!!!! i would have took any of them russ!!!!! all i needed was a 14" fish to put on the scale to get to go to the classic!!!! :sad2: i might drive down just to shoot the bull with you guys!!

3. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Nice fish Russ
    You can catch lots of fish before tourney, When tourney comes
    you can't find them:embarassed:

4. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Nice fish Russ! It was a frustrating tourney day to say the least. Bites were hard to come by. I knew a few teams would get them though. Good time none the less!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Catfish Tournaments have a way of humbling the heartiest of anglers. I speak from experience.

6. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    i feel your pain russ! it happened to me at crystal city!

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Happened to me same day as Russ also, but I was not on legal tournament water. A barge had me blocked off from getting the boat out so decided to go up an fish where I had seen some fish getting bait just for fun. 5 minutes later. I Hooked a hog. I was trying to get the bogas on her when the leader snapped. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 70 pounds I'd say. There were fish everywhere up there. Too bad it was out of bounds lol.

8. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri