My Poor Boat.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 17, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    My poor ol boat sure does look lonely out there in all that ice /snow. Oh well can't get the motor to start anyway. Least it's coverd up,better than the neighbors is.

Attached Files:

2. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    I know it breaks your heart to see it sitting there lonely begging for attention, just gotta hang your head and go back inside.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Man I got a chill just looking at that.

4. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    It really does look lonely!

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    That picture makes ya want to go huntin :eek:oooh::smile2:.

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Looks plenty cold up your way!

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It is pretty cold up here. Approx 1-1/2 " ice + 9 " snow and 6 degrees last night. Heat wave tonight only down to about 20.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I feel yer pain I have my jon off the trailer and redoin the trailer but x-mass put the brakes on so she is out on the slab waiten fer spring time and I am ready.We dont have it as bad as you but we have it....Man it hurts dont it?

9. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Comeon John, your thinking all wrong. Everyday is one day closer to fishing weather. Glad you made out fairly well during the winter storms. Well if your getting a real bad fishing bug, come on up. I haven't tarped my boat off yet, I keep thinking there'll be one more day. LOL Later Andy

10. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Man your poor boat looks cold, lonely, and in need of a shelter. :big_smile:

11. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    That's why you drag it into the garage and tear it down and spend lots of money to make improvements it doesn't really need. These boats are tricky. They sit out in the yard, acting like they're cold and lonely till you either take them out on the water in mid-winter and freeze with them or they guilt you into spending a bunch of money on them while they sit in your shop or garage, sucking up the heat. It's the same thing they do in the spring and summer, using they're tricky watercraft mind tricks to convince you to call in sick to work and take them out fishing on a Tuesday instead of doing your job like you should. It's too late for me, my boat has me in it's power, but learn from my mistakes and for God's sake stop looking at it before you're under it's evil spell! :smile2:

Branden

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I know the feeling. Mine is under a snow drift right now. :(
    Bill

13. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I'd find somewheres else to live in this big country. Somewhere that doesnt get cold?:wink:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John I went out and took one fer you of my lonely cold boat

Attached Files:

15. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Yup, Kenny, that boat looks COLD!

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Durn Kenny Looks like were both in the same neck of the woods.We both got frozen boats.Hurry up spring.