My Pond

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Jan 8, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    heres some pics of the pond in my backyard where i catch brim, channel cats, bass, and hell from my wife

Attached Files:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Wish I had a place close by like that.Sigh. How big are the Channels you catch out of there.?

3. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    SWEET! how deep is it if u know? how old? id say that there are some nice flats in there.. if u can get in the back.. or least fished area around some stumps.. or lillys or something...

4. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Theres some chanels in there up to 30 lbs. The pond is up to 25' in some places. All the deep water is on the edges, designed that way on purpose to acommadate the 3 residents at the time of construction. The pond is appx. 60 yrs old and has been managed by the city of Richmond hill for the last 15 or so.

5. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    now that is what I would call an old pond. the ponds around here that I know of are less than 10. looks like a great kind of backyard to have. tight lines

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Rich Thats a Sweet looking pond.woulden't be a Good Idea to have it in My back yard though cause I'd be missing a whole lota work.you know a Bad case of the Fish Flu!!LOL.J.D.

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Can't think of a better place to catch hell.