My Plans... Lets Hear yours...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by field989, May 4, 2007.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    well My plans are this...

Get a decently nice lookin truck that Runs great...
    Then Get a dirt-bike
    Then get a small boat... with just 2 electric trollin motors on it... where ill be fishin thats all thats allowed

and somewhere in there get a piece of land and get a career goin...lol

but i wanna move to southern indiana... that is if the DNR dont log out the whole place(public land)
    last tiem we was there.... last week... they were starting to log a few of the public places...

Now i am only 16 almost 17.... but i need to get my "plans" in order lol i like to plan out stuff like this... even though most of it proally wont happen for a while... but after i get a truck( i plan on spending around 5grand or under) i will get a 250 or 225 Dirt bike... around 1500 bucks...

so now that ive rambled on lets hear about your guys'es plans

Jeff

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    when i was your age I planned on retiring at 40 .Well I'm 45 an it aint happening ,cant even make it hardly from one paycheck to the next. But the dream is still alive. Keep on keepin on ,thats what gets me by, plus a little help from my wife ,kids ,and grandbabys.

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jeff, you got some neat plans there, I wish you the best of luck!

When I was your age I was planning on my 17th birthday to enlist in the USAF. And it happen a couple days later. It was 4 years later before I owned my first set of wheels other than a bicycle. :eek:oooh:

Now days... I plan to wake up in the morning but who knows. :lol:

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Good luck with your plans! When I was your age I didn't make plans like that. Between Viet Nam and the Atomic bombs, I didn't think I'd be needing a truck or a boat....just a plot!

5. scott1

scott1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    my plans are to fish the weekends and the occasional week night, retire in 14 years and fish everyday. Of course the wife might have different plans for me.

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My plan is to come up with a plan...:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My immediate plans are to get off work at 5, be at the lake by 6, fish all night long, and all day long tomorrow. My long term plans are to live as long as my body will let me, then die.:eek:oooh: