My PB weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Apr 14, 2008.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well all just wanted to tell you about my first fishing trip this year .
    It was a great time .Got my PB this weakend at johnnies AKA(poisonpits) . He worked his but off trying to put me on a monster cat but came up with a 11.04 LB blue. I wasnt disappointed. (Its still early) Had a great time. I also visited with cass at her home .Let me tell yall , if you want to see a great example of arkansas hospitality spend some time visiting with these two and their families . They are some very good people and better friends . But here are some pics of the cat and some I got on the way up there ......... See you at Degray

Attached Files:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks Robert. Cass and Johnny both seem to be very nice people. Glad ya'll had a good time.

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    all right robert that's a good start:smile2: way to go. Now it's my turn:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I need to go fish with ole Johnnie, I am sure we would have fun.

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Nice looking fish thank you for sharing the pictures with us

6. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Congrats Tall now go get that flathead buddy :big_smile:

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I'm here to tell ya! Have never been on a trip with Johnnie that I did not enjoy myself!!! Next time you decide to go up there Robert, give me a shout ahead of time and I will travel with ya!!! Myself and trisha hope to get up Johnnie's way in the near future. But, first i will just have to seatle for some fellowship with all of ya at Degray!!!

Congratulations on that PB Robert. Let's see if we can get that beat at Degray for ya!!!