my ole fishin stories...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ReelErInn, Sep 16, 2006.

1. ReelErInn

ReelErInn New Member

State:
    Arizona baby
    1. One day we went "deep sea fishing" and we took this small cage and a rope. we tied the rope to the cage and lowered the cage into the water. all of a sudden my friends mom noticed she couldnt find her cell phone...so we looked EVERYWHERE. so we thought that we'd take off and leave. as we pull the cage up we noticed there was something in it! HER PHONE!

2. When me and my dad go fishing at this ONE spot in washington..green river...we always are quiet you know and stay in one spot. wel we have NEVER caught a fish when it was jjust me and him. so one day were sittin there and i noticed a snag on my line...it was a little one but at least it was something. so i tried to ReelErInn but just as i was all excited and about to pick her up she wriggled loose. ending in me crying and not having any fish to bring to mommy. [i was five]

3. You know those times in movies when people do the stupidest things while they fish well i have done one of them. another day with dad and when i flung my line back to swing it into the water it got caught and i swung backwords and landed on my butt. dad was laughing i was crying but great story right??

ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY FUNNY OR TOUCHING STORIES I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EM!!

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Feel For You Lmao

3. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  4. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    The funniest thing I can remember is when me and my buddy Smoke was out Carp fishing. Smoke got hung up on the bottom of the lake so he started pulling on the rod real hard to get it out. well,,, the sinkers came off the snag,out of the water and hit Smoke right in the beanbag. I bout rolled out of my chair.lol

5. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    very funny shortbus thanks alot

6. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    a couple years ago i was gettin ready to cast and had my rod all the way back,, gonna be a good long cast,, ya know,, i cranked it out,, all the sudden my dad lets out a scream, sounded like he was gettin attacked by a bear or somthin.. turns out when i casted out the hook caught his ear and ripped it like an earing got pulled out,,,, after he was ok, and we told the story to a few people it was pretty funny,,, i caught a sucker that day.........

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    That is hysterical! I bet Geno was howlin' too huh? Oh man, That was a kodak moment for sure!