My niece matt and the blues on loz

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfish Wizard, May 30, 2009.

1. catfish Wizard

catfish Wizard New Member

State:
    Independence missouri
    After finaly catching shad firday morning 9.30 matt and I set up on loz by the dam in the current. We caught some fish 2 lb and everything was great.Matt she is 11 years old and very head strong.We had a rod go down taking drag and she grabbed it said let me do this on my own, so i did and the fight was on took her 15 min to land the 25lb blue but she was so execided.The best thing of all she knew we were going to put it right back.Several boats watch while she landed the blue cat and i think that made it even better for her. They told her good job and she ate that up.I am sure that when she got home her brother got razzed atleast a little .So we cleaned 3 fish all about 2/3 pounds a peace.Could not have been better.She is a great kid and already good sportsmen.:big_smile:

2. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on the fish Dan! Was wondering how you guys ended up after I talked to ya Thursday night. I've had alot of big fish on this year that never made it to the boat, its getting old but oh well, thats just how it goes I guess. Chris

3. catfish Wizard

catfish Wizard New Member

State:
    Independence missouri
    here a pic not very good but only one turned out:embarassed:

4. headbanginhillbilly

headbanginhillbilly New Member

State:
    holden,missouri
    wish i could've seen it. thats impressive for being 11.