My newest guns!!!

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by derbycitycatman, Jul 23, 2008.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ive got the handgun fever and has some money burning a hole in my pocket. I think it has gone down a lil so I hope Ill be alright for a while. I already have a 44 mag Taurus revolver for hunting so I NEEDED a self defense gun and a plinker.:wink: I picked up a Ruger 22/45 and a Kel Tec P-11 this weekend at the gunshow, both brand new.:cool2: So far I love them both and have has zero problems out of them. The Kel Tec did spit some funny brass on the first clip but all seems fine now.

2. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I now have a horrible case of turning green with envy,jealousy and drooling to add to all of my other ailments.I am proud for you!

Please give us a complete review when you get them broke in.Thanks.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I hear ya. Ive been wanting a Mossberg 835 12 gauge. With the economy up and down I started saving change for it. I got the idea from a guy that saved change and bought a new truck. Ive got about 250.00 so far thats over half. :wink: Just might be a X-Mas present to myself.

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I seen some really nice mossberg 12 gauges at the gun show. They felt real nice, last time I picked up a mossberg I thought it was going to fall apart, things have changed. Im already thinking about my next "toy" as soon as I get my truck running again. I save change too but I can never save as much as $250 much less enough for a truck:embarassed:, usually goes in the tank. I do better at saving folding money, well at least until I spend it.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ive been adding singles along with the change instead of waving them in the air. LOL

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sounds like some nice weapons, congrats