My Newest Fishing Buddy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by topjimmy, Jan 23, 2006.

1. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    8 weeks old, her name is Ginger. She is a Brittany:

DCP3024.jpg

DCP3034.jpg

DCP3037.jpg

2. THE CATKING

THE CATKING New Member

State:
    Cattinatti
    Beautiful puppy !!! I owned a brittany spaniel when I was a young man. She (Kate) was the best bird dog I ever owned. Good luck with your new friend... THE CATKING !!! :)

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice looking puppy you got there!

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    I also got one in training, so far hes only good for one thing when im fishing getting tangled up in the line, barking at everything that moves and running off on adventures hes about 2 months old boston terrier named cash

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    not sure what happen heres a pic

Attached Files:

6. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Nice dogs fellows!!!

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    A Brittany makes a good hog dog.I was given a grown one in the early 80,s.I took it to Little Tybee Island Georgia with me.It ran ahead of me down a path in a thicket.You could not see below your waist.I heard it bark twice,then yipe,yipe,heading back to me.There was a loud,whomp,whomp,sound,comming along behind it.It sounded sorta like the old steam engine getting started with a string of freight cars.All I could see was the bushes shaking.As I steped to one side,the dog passed,with a large boar behind it.The boar cut at me,as it went by,and attempted to turn in the narrow path.Its back end went out from under him,as he turned.As he was getting up,I pulled my Ruger single six,loaded with 22 mags and shot him,slightly above and between the eyes.This was all,react and instinct,as it happened faster than I can tell it.Knowing the two places to shoot a hog to butcher,and hunting and catching hogs alive with dogs,most likely saved me a sever mauling or death.All those times I cussed hogs,sure came in handy.Yess sir! A Brittany makes a good hog dog.They will bring them right to you.peewee-williams

8. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Awesome dogs guys!

9. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Great looking pup, james. Gotta love her. I wish (?) somebody would invent a non-ageing pill for puppies.