my new years luck. so far so good.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by THE PAN MAN, Jan 1, 2010.

1. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    not!!!!! my alternator went out on my 88 s10 last week so i just drove my spare truck. its an 82 chevy 3/4 ton that sucks the gas. i was outside just a few min ago in the freezing cold using my full size truck to charge the battery on my little truck. low and behold if the gas drinker dident run out of gas in the process. now they both are sitting in the dang driveway when its prob. 70 deg. in my nice shop were all my tools are located. how bout that for the first day of 2010. lol i couldent help but shake my head and laugh.:smile2: dang the luck.:angry:

2. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    well like they say ....bad start good finish....maybe this is a good sign...:wink:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    U'll be aight. Your able and willing to laugh about it and that tell's me U'll be aight. Psssst, goget some gas

4. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    lol yep thats what i did. dad had to come up and help cause my gal. was gone at the time it happened. dad sure got a kick out of it. i finally got it in the shop and tore apart now i just need to go get the alt. for it. wishin now i wouldent have bought that reel cause it bout broke me:embarassed: now i need a dang alt. :confused2: oh well. least its fixable.:big_smile:

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yep I know about luck like that at about 8pm 12 31 2009 our heat quit in the house will be Monday before it is fixed and it is 29 degrees outside I figure about 37 inside oh well we all made into the new year

6. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    if it wasent for bad luck we wouldent have any luck at all.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Not having heat sucks loud. Our home is total elec. and we live in the sticks. Power goes out it ain't good. I bought a wall mount 35,000btu propane heater just for emergence's. I can make deer camp inside and survive if i have heat.

8. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Gloom,despair and agony on me, deep dark depression accessive misery, if i had no bad luck i'd have no luck at all:0a15:.. A temporary situation.:0a12:

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Letting the truck run out of fuel ain't bad luck, but a bad decision not to put fuel in it! :wink: It's like this. We are supposed to have pipe bustin' cold tonight. (16) If I don't wrap the pipes with insulation, and wake up tomorrow to busted pipes, that ain't bad luck, but a bad decision. That said, I'm off to wrap the pipes. :big_smile:

Bill in SC

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  10. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    lol thats funny bill. i thought i had plenty of gas in it. the dang gauge dont work so i go by miles. acording to my calcutation i should have had bout 10 more miles i could drive. instead just let it run for 10 min and bam there ya go outta gas. gets a mile a min. i guess:wink::big_smile: