My new ride

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kybunniebuster, May 17, 2006.

1. kybunniebuster

kybunniebuster New Member

State:
    winchester kentucky
    well i traded the bassboat off yesterday for a pontoon i hope i didnt mess up but i only had a little over a grand in the bassboat and figured i couldnt go wrong with that kind of money in the pontoon its a 24' safari with a 100hp merc and a high low trailer it has a 16 person cap. compared to the 2 person bassboat :lol: here is some pics of the bassboat i traded and the pontoon i got in its place ( the bassboat was a 1984 bassmaster 17' with a 80hp merc)

Attached Files:

2. kybunniebuster

State:
    winchester kentucky
    for some reason it wont let me post the pics of the bassboat must already be on here someplace ill hafta find them but here is more of the toon

Attached Files:

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You sure didn't get hurt on that trade Buddy!!! You will like this one alot better once you get it set up to your liking.

4. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Man that toon is a big one im sure it will hold a few fisherman in comfort.Nice boat Kenny.

5. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    You got a great deal...on both boats! :big_smile_2:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks great, very nice boat!

7. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Kenny, Look like you made a good deal, Just watch that trailer in a sharp turn, I built a drive on for my 24 ft toon,with 14in wheels, It'll go down the interstate at 70mph without a wiggle. you will enjoy the room in your new boat and you want be so worn-out after a fishing trip when you return home.........go fishing.........have fun.........catch-a-biggun........:0a24: :big_smile_2:

8. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Way to go, Kenny. Nice ride, I'll have to let you take me out on it some time. lol Vern

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Sweet ride, I would LOVE to have one like that!

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Awsome! Now your catfishing in luxury!!!

11. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    nice toon ,that looks to have been a worth while trade if you wanna trade agian pm me i got a 16' river jon lol just jokin i love my boat ...you got a good one though

12. kybunniebuster

State:
    winchester kentucky
    oh yea it looks good now i wish i took some pics before i pressure washed it and cleaned it up its been sitting under a big tree and used for storage for 4 years it had green moss growing on everything i thought the seats was green but i found out they was really white:big_smile: and the carpet is grey

13. suddawg

suddawg New Member

I can't imagine having all that room while fishing. Looks like a pretty good trade if you ask me. Congrats, nice boat.

SudDawg

14. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    You will enjoy that pontoon so much more than a jon boat or a bass boat, especially if you're in big water alot of the time. I have a 14' jon boat and a 22' pontoon boat. The ONLY

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Looks like you did very well there, congrats on the new toon.

16. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    You will enjoy that pontoon so much more than a jon boat or a bass boat, especially if you're in big water alot of the time. I have a 14' jon boat and a 22' pontoon boat. The ONLY time I take the jon boat out any more is if I'm going to the river where I have to cross some shallow rocks. Otherwise, it's the pontoon.