Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new PB Flattie! 28lbs.. not as large as some other guys.. but hey, its my Pb so far and for now he is a hawg in my mind! only the second flat i've caught in my life so far and the only one of them ive caught off a boat.. man is that a blast!! cant wait 2 go back! my

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Bottom! i hated 2 use a pic like that, but we were tryin our best 2 get that pic when a cpl of reels went 2 singing.... and there was already a 30lb flat waitin in floor for a pic. it was hectic there for a few minutes

·
Registered
703 Posts
You're going to get spoiled...only two flatheads in your life and one is a 28 lber! WTG on the PB...of course that's only good until the 30 lbers start showing up...go get 'em...and you really do need to get a better photographer! LOL!

Congrats!

·
Registered
325 Posts
My new PB Flattie! 28lbs.. not as large as some other guys.. but hey, its my Pb so far and for now he is a hawg in my mind! only the second flat i've caught in my life so far and the only one of them ive caught off a boat.. man is that a blast!! cant wait 2 go back! my
Way to go!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.