My new cat rigs

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by crab, May 3, 2008.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im slowly but surely beefing up my catfish arsenol. Remember Im a multispecies fisherman but I always used my bass rigs for catfishing. After meeting my buddy Catfishjohn on the BOC Ive been slowly building my catfish tackle collection. Here is some pics of my rigs now! Here is my new bottom rigs,I won the reel at the gathering we had and bout the rod that same day.
    Its a 9 foot eagle claw(wright and mcgill they make all the expensive saltwater rods) and I put the 6000 abu I won on it. The other is a 6'6" Berkley big game rod with my 5600ab abu on it.
    [​IMG]

Then we have my matching set of 9 ft. Catmaxx Rods with my 6600 C4 abus,and my catbobbers I always use genes catbobbers they are killer and also his glow sticks are awsume.
    [​IMG]

Ive got a abu garcia RCN60HC on layaway at my buddys bait shop I should have it in a couple weeks,I plan on pairing it with another Catmaxx rod. Ill keep you all posted of my growing tackle problem I think Im gonna get me a couple custome rods next. I plan on getting them from one of our great BOC sponsors.

2. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    You got some nice set ups brother!!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Looking good CrabMan....I told you if you hung around with a die hard catman you'd have to get all you can for the sport. Can't never have enough!!! I just hope Christy doesn't turn against me.....:embarassed::crazy::smile2:

Wanna go fishing in the morning? No rain is expected. We could hit the river where they have turned on BIG TIME or somewhere else for FREE!!!

I haven't saw the pics but from a reliable source there have been numerous Flatties & Channels and one Flattie that was well over 30#'s taken close by on the river from the bank. I know where and the bait used too...:confused2::wink::smile2:
    That fish was released also unharmed!!!!!:wink::big_smile:

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i hear ya, John....you know the old saying: : "a fishermans greatest fear is that when he dies, his wife will sell his gear for what he told her he paid for it"....:smile2::wink::smile2:

5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Those are some awesome cat rigs u got there Crab, keep collecting u can never have enuff--esp if catfishjohn keeps breaking his you'll have to loan him yours!!!!

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    keep on going crab man when you reach 20 are so then you might have pleanty until they come up with something new. but for now you have started a real nice collection, wATCH

8. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    CRAB MAN,
    YOU HAVE STARTED A REAL NICE COLLECTION, IT ALL TAKES TIME TO BUILD IT UP I HAVE BEEN BUILD 10 OR SO YEARS AND JUST HAVE 31 CATFISH COMBO'S, WIFE WANT'S TO KNOW WHEN I WILL HAVE ENOUGH,AND I ALWAY SAY UNTIL THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER:big_smile::big_smile: JUST LIKE A BASS FISHERMAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH HaHaHa:big_smile::big_smile:

9. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    MESS UP ON THE FRIST REPLY AND HIT WRONG KEY:roll_eyes: