Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics of my new boat:

1860 F and F with a 150 Mariner

All their boats are custom made but a friend of mine had this one built, there are quite a few of them running around my town after seeing this one when my buddy bought it!

I have never seen a boat that comes close to the supports and braces this thing has, I dont even think I could tear it up! I hope not anyway!

Vehicle Tire Trailer House Boat

Vehicle Automotive exterior Table Jon boat

Vehicle Bass boat Transport Trailer Boat

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Ben, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there.

Congratulations on the new boat, looks like a dandy catfish rig.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man that boat sure does not look like it was rated for a 150? MY 2072 is only rated for a 150.
But it should scream.
Pete
Yeah it is rated for a 150, you should see the reinforcements on the transom though, it looks like 1/2" diamondplate aluminum! I fish up at Pickwick a good bit so I might see ya around and you can see it first hand! A neighbor of mine has a 2072 F and F that he just bought and is going with a 200 on it, I tried to buy it but I couldn't swing what a new 150 or 200 would run me plus what he priced me the boat for!

·
Registered
184 Posts
F and F boats are built EXTREMELY well, almost overdone, if there is such a thing. My cousin has an F and F 1660, if you looked at it you'd swear it was an 18'er. The top of the gunwales and the ribs in the bottom of the boat are twice as wide as any other factory jon boat I've seen. I have no doubt Ben's boat is rated for a 150.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.