My new Berkley Glowstick rod

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by crab, May 16, 2008.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well I did it I bought one tonight. Its catfishjohns fault he told me about his and I couldnt take it.:smile2: It looks like a nice rod , I like it better than the Berkley big game rod I have. But its gonna have to impress me to beat out my Catmaxx rod.:wink: here is a pic
    [​IMG]

2. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Hi crab! Let us know how it does. That's very interesting. I've heard others talk about them before and have been curious.
    Deb

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Will do Deb!:wink:

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Them cat rods just dont look right to me with them tiny ole baitcaster reels.That rod needs 1 of my Big Water Shakespeare reels on it :wink:

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Jerry as soon as my Abu rcn60hc comes in it will be on it. Have you got any pics of your reels?

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Scott,I think it looks great,I thing a abu 7000 or 10,000 would look better on it though :wink:

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    let us know how that rod works out for you!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    there nice in the dark. they look like a blue starwars light saber in the dark. and glow green when there turned off. HA HA HA! tiny baitcasters. mine has a 6000 abu on it. i wouldnt be scared to reel anything in illinios in on it.:smile2::wink:

anyone notice crabs BASS emblem in the pic???????/ lol. had to do it.:smile2:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Looks exactly like mine except mine will have a 6500c3 with Big Game Electric Blue 30# test line on it. When I get a 7000 I'll put it on it.

Next time we go night fishing we'll have to have light saber wars.....:tounge_out::wink::smile2:

Nice observation Jeremy,
    He really is a Bass Fisherman but I'm slowly converting him.....:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    LOL Cats Im a multispecies fisherman,Thats one of my lake erie smallies. We go on a trip up there every year. Im just finding out the joys of catfishing but I will allways fish for anything that swims!:smile2::wink:

11. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    CRAB,

YOU WILL LIKE IT I HAVE THREE OF THEM 2 9ft'ers AND A 8ft'er ON THE 8 I HAVE A 6500c AND ON THE 9'S I HAVE SHIMANO'S TR-200G'S:big_smile:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Jeremy was referring to that Ba$$ emblem on the wall behind the stuff.:tounge_out:
    Yeh, yeh, yeh, I know you're a multi-species fisherman. You catch the multi-species and give them to me for bait.:wink::smile2:
    Did I tell you I know a guy thats gonna give me a 4 pound ba$$ for my bait tank to use for flatties? I'll be sure to have pics of that rigged up!!!:confused2::eek:oooh::smile2:

13. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    LOL I see! yep Im a member of Bass,Flw outdoors, field and stream,In-Fisherman,Catfish insider, saltwater fisherman,and Outdoor life Im a multispecies nut!!!! Eat your hearts out guys!!!:smile2::crazy::wink:
    Heck john the cats you catch aint that big lol

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    me too. i bass fish too. just joking with the bass emblem.:smile2:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Jerm,
    Get one of those and we'll get together and have a light saber fight.....:tounge_out::wink::smile2:

16. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    John with your luck we would impale you on the tip.:eek:oooh::smile2::wink:
    Then we would have to role you over the hill for racoon bait!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::big_smile::wink:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

True Crab, Very true!!!:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    got one. pics are kind of smeared by over exposure frm the dig cam being held but look cool. i think this will give those wondering the idea.:wink:

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Great pics Jerm!!! The ones I took and sent Crab were in the daytime. Thanks for posting them, I'm sure lots of people would love to see them lit up.
    BTW, I still haven't forgot about that wallace comment.....You J. Gordon lover....:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2:.....When I get the love spread around, I'll return the favor...:wink::smile2:

Don't forget, me you and Crab have a duel coming up!:smile2:
    Are yours 9' or what? Also is that a 6000 on it?:confused2: