My mothers Day Gift

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by rebelzgrl76, May 12, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    My husband took me to pick out a rifle today and this is what I got.
    Along with my Beretta, this is what it did :crazy:

I felt necessary to go and release everything bottled up inside so we went out to a shooting range and shot a few of our guns My new Remington Utra Mag, his 30.06 my .45 and his .40 auto. I couldnt hit worth a flip but it felt good to just be outside.

Attached Files:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Amy that is a lot of fire power. You can start your own little war. That 30-06 did a black/blue number on you. OUCH! Congrats on the new guns.:big_smile:

3. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    May I be the first of the pigs on here to say that I think the bruise is kind of sexy. I've got a question for you, if y'all heard a noise in the middle of the night who would get up to investigate and who would be hinding under the covers, you or rebel? :wink:

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats one nice gun u got there! i wish i had one like that.. o well it looks like that thing kicks like a mule!

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Cngratulations on your new gun. Looks like you need to tuck that gun in a little tighter in your shoulder pocket.lol

6. Tala

Tala Guest

Looks like a nasty bruise...but congrats on the new gun.

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    My apologies Mickey, its a 300 Remington Ultra Mag, not a 30-06.
    LMAO, we got a good laugh out of this, more so me than him:lol: in all honestly, I think that he'd get up but I'd tell him to use his own darn gun :lol:

You have no idea how tight I was holding it, I knew that it was going to kick, but regardless of how 'tight' you hold it after a box of shells, you're going to have a bruise. You're a guy, you should know this....right?

8. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    That is one nice Rifle. I have to say, you're the only gal I have ever seen that could stand up to a mag rifle. Heck half of my buddies won't even shoot my Rem. 300Win Mag because they are scared of it. By the way is that a Rem XCR or a Sendero Rifle?

9. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Hey Gary,

Its the sendero, he said they quite making them but brought them back out. I wanted something with some knock down power. Its 200 fps faster than the short win mags, Its a smooth kicking mule.
    But thats me, I am like that, I like the thought of outdoing the next guy.....and be the girl that done it :wink:

10. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I figured it was one or the other. They are sweet shooting guns. I have 2 Model 700's one CDl, and one BDL. One in 300 Win Mag and one in 30-06. I love them both. I have never shot a deer with my .300 that it didn't drop in it's track. I knew Remington just came back out with the Sendero the later part of last year. I was looking at buying one in .300 Win Mag with a fluted barrel to build a long range target gun, but I didn't have the $1000 to blow at the time. It's a Beautiful gun, I wish I had one!

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Amy! You are the Annie Oakley of the B.O.C.!:cool2:

12. rig runner

rig runner New Member

State:
    Colorado
    Yeah dear tell them who would be the one that has to get up to investigate strange noises :roll_eyes: lol

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :lol: Aww C'mon now hun, you know Im right beside you in everything you do! Im like sticky glue, Im stuck on you!:tounge_out:

14. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I hope to never get you upset! If we ever meet at a gathering, I'll be sure to wear my SAPI plates and stand very far away!!:lol: :lol:

Happy Mother's Day!

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice lookin gun ya got there Amy. Remind me to never get on your bad side. :cool2:

16. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Is any other guy out there as "turned on" right now as I am???

Just kidding, reb. Nice weapon there.

17. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Matt,
    I still remember that Rich Franklin joke you played on me last summer:lol:

18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    NICE gun Amy... and bruise. :lol:

With that new S&W 45, you have plenty fire power!

19. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    LOL bwillaub...too funny.

Thanks Dayton

20. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Nice gun, I have a small sandbag I made out of the leg off a pair of jeans. Its about 4 X 8 inches and 1 inch thick. I put it between the butt plate and me when shoot'n off a bench, makes a big difference. All my buddies laughed at me till they tried it, now they all have a "Sissy" bag too. You can fill it with sand or rice or make it like a pillow some firm foam rubber in it. Try one you'll like it.