my little wonder

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by cathouse, Jun 24, 2009.

1. cathouse

cathouse New Member

State:
    NY
    Last garage sale season i picked up a grab bag for i believe $5 in this bag was a partially dissasembled daiwa 27H i used it after reasembling the best i could and loved it , over the down season i sent it and a bunch of other reels to bass pro fpr complete overhauls cudos to them , anyways that little reel is awesome at the very least , it cast very well has a aluminum frame good drag and just feels solid and compliments my uglycat prfectly .

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    You can find some good deals at yards sales. Sounds like a good reel.

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Yard sale's are great .........i bought a penn senator2/0 spooled with line on a down rigger rod for 10 buck's.

4. cathouse

cathouse New Member

State:
    NY
    The misses and i live for the weekends just to go to them , i also have a 210 that i picked up for $3 , needs a few parts but i will be going out with the next batch , those guys at BP are great to work with i think they only charged like $30 dollars total to completely go through that particular reel and man what a difference .

5. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    YARD SALE! WHERE WHEN LOL
    Got to love what other folks don't seem to think they need anymore. I have bought so much 1/2 at yard sales and re-sale shops that If I had full price for all I could buy another house! LOL
    Tightwad fugal shopper i am! WINK! WINK! WINK!

Folks used to tease the devil out of me when I told them where i got such and such but i always have the last laugh when i tell them how little i pay!:wink:
    Fishing stuff house stuff and rods and reels to outfiting our pop up and the list goes on and on. Good Job finding that reel

6. cathouse

cathouse New Member

State:
    NY
    frugal ,tightwad , i think not i prefer thrifty .

7. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

$5 reel! Can,t beat that with a big stick!:wink:.