my little buddy

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Angler2007, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I thought I would post a pic of my little buddy checking out the fishing rods, wanting to drive the boat, and wondering what he can get into next. He just loves the boat and going fishing. I think I'll get him back out on the water sometime this weekend.

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great shots of the ladd. The boats nice also. LOL!

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good lookin fishin buddy, teach him well ! :0a22::006::0a23:

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    What a good looking youngen you have there David. Looks like you need to get him on the water in a hurry. Reminds of my youngest son many years ago. We would go fishing and even after 6 to 8 hours he never was ready to go and that is when he was 5 years old. Everytime I was getting ready to go fishing he had his poles ready to go. All the fishing we done at that time was bass. But now about all we do is catfish and he is one heck of a fishing partner and pretty knoldgeable to boot. Teach him well and tresure the times on the water with him. Thanks for sharing some GREAT pictures.

Tom

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Awesome pics! can't wait to get my little one out there

6. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    My grandson turns 2 on 6 July and I'm just waiting for him to get "house broke" and he will be going with me.

7. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jacob turns 2 on July 11th, he has already spent several days with me on the boat!

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yeah, I think you have a Catman in the making. Thx for sharing the photos. You have a life long fishing partner there.

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for the pics. Looks like quiet a fishing buddy.

10. boost3782

boost3782 New Member

State:
    USA
    Looks like a new fishing buddy for life you got there! :big_smile:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David thanks for sharing the pics of your future fishing buddy. He will be ready before you know it. Good looking ladd.

12. MoJon

MoJon New Member

State:
    NoMo
    Great pics!!!!!!! I've gat a 13 yr old and a 6 month old ( Ya I know what causes that LOL). I cant wait till the lil one can go out. The 13 yr old has countless hours with me fishin. Hey BTW is that an xpress boat? If so that lid on the front deck, can you stand it? If so does it bow or give? I'm a big boy and would like to fabricate more storage and a live well to my xpress.

13. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes, it is an Xpress boat. The lids they put on the storage are plenty stout. You could easily make a livewell in the front deck. I made one that runs right down the center of the boat. It is removeable, I'll be putting it back in here shortly and can send you a pick if you like.

14. MoJon

MoJon New Member

State:
    NoMo
    Sure a pic would be great. Looks like you've got a center console. My boat is an 1870 side console without the livewell. I'm wantin to add storage in front of the console all the way to the front deck after moving the console towards the deck to add new bench livewell in front of the back deck, and add a rod/gun box on the other side. SWORRY dont mean to hijack this thread.

Where bouts you from? Jon