My little brown mutt

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 1, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :eek:oooh:To all of you who truly love your pets,I have to wander if I dont love mine to much??? but I know I will never have a more intelligent loyal loving animal than my Psycho,I will argue with anyone that says they dont have feelings or have some kind of recognition as to what is giong on...She is a damb 50lb bed weight at night.Me and Lilly have to race her for our assumed positions or you have to fight the rock for your piece of the covers... grandpa comes to get the kids for school and he has her help him wake the monsters up for school ,the kids use her for a pilow watching TV and she loves it....
    Since I have been sick she has been acting all kinds of weird.Its like she is keeping a vidguel over me and she has done this in the past with mom and the kids. Santa will probably bring the brown mutt some kind of treats this year to cause after all she is a majior part of our familey and we would be lost without her.So this holiday season dont ferget the small pleasures in life your pet brings you and love them jus a little more if there as spioled as mine

Attached Files:

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    LMAO!!! I think somebody is posting in the wrong section again!! LMAO!!!:big_smile::big_smile:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    YUP and I dont know what I am diong wrong:eek:oooh:Sorry everyone I have postbeetle fingers

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO. Poor Kenny. This MUST be an IOWA THING> :smile2::wink:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Gee thanks Cuz just rub it in why dont cha:wink:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I aim to please Kenny. :smile2:

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Ive seen cats keep vigle over their sick owners (my moms). and dogs are used for various health problems like epilepsy. Animals are very good at detecting stuff like that and warning their owners. My cat will even be more lovey dovey when Im really upset about something

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    that's pretty cool she loves u as much as u love her. My rottie was like that, she loved to come inside & lay in front of the fireplace during the winter. She loved it when it snowed as w dont see snow but every 15 yrs, but i will be looking for another one as we lost her this year about 2wks ago, she was 10 1/2 yrs old.

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Kenny ,Is that a black mouthed Cur?

10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    They are even using them to detect cancer in people these days. They say dogs can be trained to smell it.

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    She is prety amazing sometime......Other just a pain in the rear,I am up now cause mom and her took the covers:angry:

12. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know what ya mean. I got up to make a potty run and lost my spot in the bed to the dog.:angry: She is even sleeping peacefully on my pillow.:smile2:

guess I'll stay up and just take a nap later.:wink:

13. madiaz

madiaz New Member

State:
    kalamazoo, michigan U.S.A
    Greetings,
    everyone that added how useful the little pets are it's a moot point.

they could be excellent at trigonometry or even plain algebra. who cares?

the little or in some cases best buddies are just that.

the most loyal and noble of all friends. the type of friend that you yell at without reason. then same friend that forgets you yelling at him and loves you still.

The buddie that doesntcare about superficial things. the buddy that will always be with you till the end.

the buddy that stole youre wife but it's her mate too so...

the lil buddie that thinks you are the superhero of the land. the buddie that never questions only knows.

the besstest lil bud in the whole wide world.

thank you for sharing the pics of psycho Kenny.
    looks like a really super buddie you got there :)
    peace, m.a..d

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Isn't amazing how pets can train us so darn well.You say she is spoiled but I think they spoil us just as much.
    Your buddy looks just like one I had 10 yrs ago:sad2:,but mine was a darker Brown.